Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Bucket size on 2025R?

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:24 PM
    Thanks

Bucket size on 2025R?

Just goofing off today since sun is actually out and put a tape measure On my bucket. Measuring about 49 1/2. I thought the new 2025R was supposed to have the 53 inch bucket. Iím almost positive I ordered the 53 inch toothbar and it fits right. Maybe dealer pulled a fast one idk. It works fine but just not what I thought I had I guess. Click image for larger version.†

Name:	IMG_9649.jpg†
Views:	19†
Size:	377.4 KB†
ID:	665736

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gizmo2 and jdforever like this.
    -Alex-

2018 2025R
    60" MMM
    120R Loader
    AV10F Frontier snow plow
    AP10F 42" Frontier pallet forks
    Blue Diamond Toothbar
    Kens Bolt on Hooks
    5 Ft KK Box Blade
    Carry All
    Single Row Cultivator
    KK Middle Buster

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Thanks
    What size bucket is on your PO?

Sincerely
    BadAss 2038R, R3s, R4s, Spacers, Eng & Tranny Heaters, LEDs, Cages, Fender Flares, Front Fenders, iMatch, Heavy Hitch, Hitch-N-Can, 800# Quick Tach Weights, 220R Loader, Single Point Hyd, 57" HD Bucket, WR Long Tooth Bar & 3rd Function Hyd, 55" Wicked Root Rake Grapple, 270B Backhoe, 72D MMM, Front 3 pt Hitch, 366 FMB Blade, PHD300 Post Hole Digger w\ Auger Set, LR2172 Landscape Rake w/gage Wheels, RB2072 Rear Blade, BB2072 Box Blade, AP12F Pallet Forks, EA 72" Pine Needle Rake, Fit-Rite TNT

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Thanks

Bucket size on 2025R?

Just says 120R loader. And gives a stock number. Doesnít describe bucket. But does say 53Ē toothbar.

jdforever likes this.
    -Alex-

2018 2025R
    60" MMM
    120R Loader
    AV10F Frontier snow plow
    Blue Diamond Toothbar
    Kens Bolt on Hooks
    5 Ft KK Box Blade
    Carry All
    Single Row Cultivator
    KK Middle Buster

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Wonder what price difference in the 2 buckets is.

jdforever likes this.
    -Alex-

2018 2025R
    60" MMM
    120R Loader
    AV10F Frontier snow plow
    Blue Diamond Toothbar
    Kens Bolt on Hooks
    5 Ft KK Box Blade
    Carry All
    Single Row Cultivator
    KK Middle Buster

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    11-11-2019 @ 10:51 AM
    Thanks
    There are two bucket options. The 49" is the standard bucket that comes with the loader unless the dealer specifies the 53".
    My dealer wont order anything with a 49" unless the customer absolutely has to have the smaller one.
    The smaller on is a bit cheaper, I think I recall it being about $100-150 cheaper, but could be wrong. There is a lot of crazy stuff floating around in my brain...no telling whats getting mixed with what these days.

As to the toothbar, without knowing what brand it is, its hard to say what may or may not fit on a narrower bucket. Several likely would.
    The Heavy Hitch bolts to the bucket lower edge, so its possible it would fit, or could be easily modified to work. I assume the others could too. Most look a bit narrower than the bucket anyway.

If its a big deal, Id speak to the dealer about it. One guy here had a similar situation, and hed already drilled and mounted Kens hooks. His dealer made it right with the bigger bucket.
    Personally, if I thought I was getting the bigger bucket, either because the dealer implied it or because I specified it, Id want the bigger bucket, and get with the dealer and have them make it right.
    Sergeant and jdforever like this.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJim View Post
    There are two bucket options. The 49" is the standard bucket that comes with the loader unless the dealer specifies the 53".
    My dealer wont order anything with a 49" unless the customer absolutely has to have the smaller one.
    The smaller on is a bit cheaper, I think I recall it being about $100-150 cheaper, but could be wrong. There is a lot of crazy stuff floating around in my brain...no telling whats getting mixed with what these days.

As to the toothbar, without knowing what brand it is, its hard to say what may or may not fit on a narrower bucket. Several likely would.
    The Heavy Hitch bolts to the bucket lower edge, so its possible it would fit, or could be easily modified to work. I assume the others could too. Most look a bit narrower than the bucket anyway.

If its a big deal, Id speak to the dealer about it. One guy here had a similar situation, and hed already drilled and mounted Kens hooks. His dealer made it right with the bigger bucket.
    Personally, if I thought I was getting the bigger bucket, either because the dealer implied it or because I specified it, Id want the bigger bucket, and get with the dealer and have them make it right.
    Itís a blue diamond toothbar. It bolts to the sides of the bucket. Iím same way Iíve drilled this bucket for the toothbar and for kens bolt on hooks. Iím not going to make a big deal out of it but I do want to ask my dealer. We never discussed bucket sizes he told me it came with a 53 inch bucket and we ordered a 53 inch toothbar. Thatís what I canít figure out is how the toothbar he delivered fits my bucket unless he ordered a different one. Donít think blue diamond makes anything smaller than a 53. And thatís what was written up on my PO. When toothbar arrived later it didnít have any labels or markings on it. If they offer a credit Iíll take it if they donít I wonít be upset.

jdforever likes this.
    -Alex-

2018 2025R
    60" MMM
    120R Loader
    AV10F Frontier snow plow
    Blue Diamond Toothbar
    Kens Bolt on Hooks
    5 Ft KK Box Blade
    Carry All
    Single Row Cultivator
    KK Middle Buster

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    10-15-2019 @ 10:49 PM
    Thanks
    If I remember correctly it’s only a 50$ difference
    jdforever likes this.
    John Deere 1025R, Frontier RB2060 Rear blade, JD 647 Tiller, JD Quick hitch 60HD" Broom, 54" Blade with clip on extensions, 54" Blower, BX42 Wood chipper, Homemade pallet forks, 60" Snow pusher, Land plane. Lots of other cool things.

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:32 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJim View Post

My dealer is the same way when He Orders In 1 series and 2025R they all come with the 53inch Bucket. He has had a few customers order the 61inch Bucket as well. I Just Kept My 53inch Bucket from My 1 series when I Upgraded Tractors. Just to save the dealer some time on reselling my 1 series. Not that it Took Longer than a few weeks
    jdforever likes this.
    John Deere Models: 2025RTLB(Gen 2),X748,GX335,140H3,112SF,110RF,Sabre 1542,XUV 835M
    Cub Cadet Models:0riginal,70,106,XT3GSX & Experimental Non Production Rear engine rider
    Ingersoll Model:3016PS
    Simplicity Models:Wonder Boy
    White Model: GT2055

MSGT 11 & 18 Series Retired

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    11-11-2019 @ 10:51 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dombougie View Post
    If I remember correctly it’s only a 50$ difference
    Looks like you are correct!
    Found an old post regarding this, and thats what they said too.

There was a post saying one dealer wanted $100 for it, but he never reported back as to any negotiating on that.

Its kinda like tillers. Everyone seems to be happy with what they have.
    The only caveat is, had someone told me I was getting a 53, and I ended up with a 49, someone is going to get me a 53...
    Last edited by IndianaJim; 01-06-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    jdforever likes this.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Thanks
    The mystery to me is the toothbar! Either in a stroke of blind luck the 53 inch diamond toothbar is only 49 inches wide (zero chance) or the dealer realized he had told me wrong on the bucket size and ordered a smaller toothbar without me knowing. I still paid full price for the toothbar. I would think the bucket and toothbar I got both should have cost a little less. Like I said Iím not unhappy with my setup just donít want to be taken advantage of either. Just seems fishy.

jdforever likes this.
    -Alex-

2018 2025R
    60" MMM
    120R Loader
    AV10F Frontier snow plow
    Blue Diamond Toothbar
    Kens Bolt on Hooks
    5 Ft KK Box Blade
    Carry All