Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Spectre

Thread: 440R Loader weight

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:21 PM
    Thanks

440R Loader weight

I can't seem to find any reference numbers for the weight of the 440R loader. The heavy duty bucket shows at 310lbs, the tractor(4052R) 4,675lbs. Trying to figure the total so as to shop for a trailer(that I don't really need, but want).

Thanks in advance

Newbie Chris
    keane and JD4044M like this.
    Chris

2019 4052R/Cab, iMatch QH, 440R Loader w/BW16358 Bucket(Got Loops) , Frontier RB5072 Blade, Frontier LP1184 Land Plane, Front moveable fenders, Rear fender extensions, Dual Exterior mirrors,Ballast Box BW15073, Dual rear work lights(LVB24853), JD Hammerstrap, R2 4" Edge Tamers, (coming soon: Weather radar,FLIR,HUD, Chocolate bar & "Manpon" dispensers)

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:47 PM
    Thanks
    I can't help with the weight exactly, but for the trailer I have one that fits perfectly and hauls it very nicely. It's 24' length, 7k axles. It has the wide "mega" ramps and a dove tail portion 4 foot long. So the tractor and loader fit on the 20' deck just right, and if I have in implement on it works over the ramps. I thought I had a picture of my tractor on that trailer, but I can't find it. I'll scrounge up a stock photo of the trailer if I can. I wouldn't go smaller than 2 7k axles and 20'. Once you ballast the tractor up to do work it gets heavier than the specs.

Stock photo:

Here's my 5055E on that trailer, and you can tell it was a little undersized for that tractor. It's perfect for the 4052R.

That mower/tractor combo could get you unwanted attention for having stuff hanging off the trailer. I only did that once to relocate that mower a few miles before I got a smaller tractor. With the 4052R on that trailer and the heavy duty bucket flat on the deck the rear wheels are close to the same location and it pulls nice.
    Last edited by Plug Ugly; 01-21-2019 at 12:25 PM. Reason: I need to learn to proofread.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements