Has JD changed anything?

Thread: Has JD changed anything?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:29 AM
    Thanks

Has JD changed anything?

I've been looking at snowblowers for a JD 1025R. I'm out in the country so throwing distance is high on the priority list. I think the Berco is one of the best at distance, but the dealers are about 50 miles away. The JD 54" looks as the right size for a 1025R and the dealer is only 15 miles away. I thought I saw somewhere on a forum that JD has made changes to their blowers to be more competitive with Kabota. Can't find any verification of that. Has anyone heard of recent changes to the JD 54" blower? Just to be clear, I'm not interested in a 3-point blower.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    X748 - Curtis cab; X758 - 54" mower; X754 - 54" mower; 1025 TLB
    48" Berco Snowblower, 647 tiller, Cyclone vac, 60" 7-Iron deck

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,290 Posts
    JD hasn't made any recent changes to the yellow 47/54-inch front-mount blower. But they did come out with a green-colored 54-inch front mount blower that is made by RAD. If I recall it is only sold in Canada. I'm not sure if anyone has been successful getting one in the States. I'm not sure I would buy one even if they did as parts could be an issue.

The model number is S1SB-54

Here is a YouTube video from someone who has the new style blower.

John Deere 1025R with Mauser Cab Complete walk around. Showing controls while running 60FPS - YouTube

Also here is a previous discussion thread with photos.

Frontier 54" snow blower pictures
    Last edited by jgayman; 01-29-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements