Grapple on a JD2210
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Grapple on a JD2210

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    05-04-2015 @ 11:05 AM
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Grapple on a JD2210

    I just finished the installation of a 50" grapple on my 2210. I am very happy with the results.
    I contacted a JD dealer and ask about their small grapple. They told me I was wasting my time.
    Oh well, I bought the "Everything Attachments" unit which by the way weighs 100lbs less than the JD.
    I installed a 12volt selector solenoid controlled by a momentary toggle switch on joy stick handle.
    A few brackets and hoses for a finished unit. I watched the video on the EA website for the 50 grapple.
    I can do everything they do on the video.

    Happy Camper.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to flsteam For This Useful Post:

    psrumors (03-09-2015)

  3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  4. Top | #2
    Jim Timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    10-31-2019 @ 02:17 AM
    Location
    Brainerd/Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,965
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 239 Times in 177 Posts


    EA makes some nice looking stuff.
    Gizmo2, rtgt and jdmich like this.
    5065E MFWD w/553 loader

  5. Top | #3
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    34,853
    Thanks
    5,966
    Thanked 4,097 Times in 3,021 Posts
    What he said ^^^^^
    jdmich likes this.
    Keith

    JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD,
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    05-04-2015 @ 11:05 AM
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    OK, lets try some pics.

    John B.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Grapple FEL.JPG   Grapple Toggle.JPG   Grapple Valve.jpg  

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flsteam For This Useful Post:

    psrumors (03-09-2015), Yamaguy (03-09-2015)

  9. Top | #5
    jdmich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Location
    North/East of Davison, Michigan
    Posts
    3,636
    Thanks
    634
    Thanked 387 Times in 302 Posts
    Flsteam where did you get your third valve at? On my to do list on my 790. Kit from a vendor?
    Thanks Bob
    Fire trucks are Red/Tractors are Green

    2005 JD 790. 419 FEL, Frontier Forks, 6' brush Hog, back blade,7'FEL Snowplow.
    1963 JD 4010. 7' Lucknow 3pt Snowblower
    JD 24T Baler
    JD 14T Baler
    2013 JD 825i-Cab,winch,led lights 6' Snowplow.
    1951 JD MT.
    2011 JD Z445

  10. Top | #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    05-04-2015 @ 11:05 AM
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmich View Post
    Flsteam where did you get your third valve at? On my to do list on my 790. Kit from a vendor?
    The 6 port 12 volt solenoid valve came from Bailey International however I just tried to find it on their website with no success. Several people make similar valves. It is a nice compact valve and it was priced right. $130 and included shipping.

    I machined the toggle switch housing from a chunk of aluminum I had.

    Ok update, I found the valve. Bailey no. 220934. Just search eBay


    JB
    Last edited by flsteam; 03-09-2015 at 10:20 AM.
    jdmich and Jim Timber like this.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to flsteam For This Useful Post:

    jdmich (03-09-2015)

  12. Top | #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:06 AM
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 222 Times in 177 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flsteam View Post
    The 6 port 12 volt solenoid valve came from Bailey International however I just tried to find it on their website with no success. Several people make similar valves. It is a nice compact valve and it was priced right. $130 and included shipping.

    I machined the toggle switch housing from a chunk of aluminum I had.

    Ok update, I found the valve. Bailey no. 220934. Just search eBay


    JB
    If you wouldn't mind, could you give us a breakdown of your whole diverter setup? Valve, hoses, mount, wiring, switch, etc with sources and cost?

    Any other pictures of the installed plumbing or electrical?
    2004-L130

    2013-2032r, Curtis Hard side cab (project), H130 FEL & 61"bucket, Artillian Modular Grapple on HD frame with Diverter, 2300# Artillian frame w/ 36" x 3" tines, 46BH 9" & 13" bucket, Frontier RB1060, HLA 1000 series 60" JDQA Snow plow, JD ballast box, RK QH, Homemade 3pt multi purpose hitch, 117W of extra LED lights on ROPS and side Brush guards, Ken's bolt on hooks-3x, Ideal Knife grooved R-4's.

  13. Top | #8
    coaltrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Location
    NW Penna
    Posts
    20,487
    Thanks
    1,123
    Thanked 3,154 Times in 2,309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    If you wouldn't mind, could you give us a breakdown of your whole diverter setup? Valve, hoses, mount, wiring, switch, etc with sources and cost?

    Any other pictures of the installed plumbing or electrical?
    Just an FYI - here is an option that is made up already:

    Artillian Hydraulic Products
    jdmich likes this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

  14. Top | #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    05-04-2015 @ 11:05 AM
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    If you wouldn't mind, could you give us a breakdown of your whole diverter setup? Valve, hoses, mount, wiring, switch, etc with sources and cost?

    Any other pictures of the installed plumbing or electrical?
    balrog

    Here is a diagram of the set up. If you get serious about doing it drop me a note to [email protected]

    I think the whole setup was less than $2000. There are several hundred in the hoses.

    JB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by flsteam; 03-09-2015 at 01:00 PM.
    psrumors likes this.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to flsteam For This Useful Post:

    psrumors (03-09-2015)

  16. Top | #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    11-11-2019 @ 10:08 PM
    Location
    Cartersville (NW) GA
    Posts
    2,391
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 365 Times in 267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flsteam View Post
    I just finished the installation of a 50" grapple on my 2210. I am very happy with the results.
    I contacted a JD dealer and ask about their small grapple. They told me I was wasting my time.
    Oh well, I bought the "Everything Attachments" unit which by the way weighs 100lbs less than the JD.
    I installed a 12volt selector solenoid controlled by a momentary toggle switch on joy stick handle.
    A few brackets and hoses for a finished unit. I watched the video on the EA website for the 50 grapple.
    I can do everything they do on the video.

    Happy Camper.
    You had perfect timing. My 2014 true up comes Friday from work and I have this grapple on my radar....unless Artillian's finishes theirs.

    How is the build quality?
    1025r TLB w 60D MMM & Independent Lift
    SN 114287 Built April '13 received 8/21/13
    180 degree thermostat
    Omni Transformer w/ integrated weight bracket
    Single Point
    Ken's Bolt on hooks
    Artillian Forks (42")
    Full Compliment of Wheel Weights (340lbs)
    Custom Seat Springs

    Kubota 326H 72" deck ZTR

    Stihl MS361, FS250R

  17. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •