What grapples is everyone using on there 1025R ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: What grapples is everyone using on there 1025R ?

  1. Top | #1
    IMR
    IMR is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Online
    09-22-2019 @ 08:26 PM
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario Canada
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    What grapples is everyone using on there 1025R ?

    Hey guys im in the market for a grapple for my 1025r with the 120R loader.

    Ive seen so many diffrent grapples available now.

    I was looking at the Wicked grapple and CTA version .

    Just curious if anyone has used these or any others?

    Im looking to do some clearing on my 6 acre bush/treed lot.
    Bill56 likes this.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Online
    09-22-2019 @ 11:06 PM
    Location
    ILLINOIS
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IMR View Post
    Hey guys im in the market for a grapple for my 1025r with the 120R loader.

    Ive seen so many diffrent grapples available now.

    I was looking at the Wicked grapple and CTA version .

    Just curious if anyone has used these or any others?

    Im looking to do some clearing on my 6 acre bush/treed lot.
    Great topic. Thanks for starting. I was wanting
    To look into this myself.

    Iím also wondering what hydraulic adds I need to make to use one. I have the exact same set up as you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill56 likes this.

  4. Top | #3

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coaltrain For This Useful Post:

    balrog006†(04-26-2019), Gizmo2†(04-26-2019), Kennyd†(04-26-2019), lindsey97†(04-30-2019), mark02tj†(04-26-2019), rtgt†(04-26-2019)

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Location
    Southwest Ohio
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    1,168
    Thanked 814 Times in 593 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdorris112 View Post
    Great topic. Thanks for starting. I was wanting
    To look into this myself.

    Iím also wondering what hydraulic adds I need to make to use one. I have the exact same set up as you.
    Just go here.... Hydraulic Products
    Pretty much plug and play. If you know nothing about hydraulics, fittings, valves, etc., THIS is the way to go. Or you can spend hours researching this stuff, and then spend money buying the wrong stuff - and then buy the Artillian setup anyway! Ask me how I know.

    If you can do a little fab work (for the mounting brackets) and have a local source for hoses and fittings, buy here... Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks . The valve and the switch are the same as the Artillian, but you'll need to measure and have made your own hoses, etc.

    Both Artillian and BoltOnHooks (aka KennyD) are site vendors/supporters - so buying from them helps support this site. Plus, KennyD is one of the nicest, most helpful guys on the planet when it comes to our green tractors.
    rtgt, balrog006, kylew and 2 others like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mark02tj For This Useful Post:

    Jdorris112†(04-27-2019), Kennyd†(04-26-2019), rtgt†(04-26-2019)

  9. Top | #5
    Captain Hook Kennyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Location
    Westminster, MD
    Posts
    16,391
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked 4,074 Times in 2,540 Posts
    Gizmo2, mark02tj and coaltrain like this.
    Kenny

    -John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM


    Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

    Visit our YouTube Channel

    My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

  10. Top | #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    1,916
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 220 Times in 176 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02tj View Post
    Just go here.... Hydraulic Products
    Pretty much plug and play. If you know nothing about hydraulics, fittings, valves, etc., THIS is the way to go. Or you can spend hours researching this stuff, and then spend money buying the wrong stuff - and then buy the Artillian setup anyway! Ask me how I know.

    If you can do a little fab work (for the mounting brackets) and have a local source for hoses and fittings, buy here... Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks . The valve and the switch are the same as the Artillian, but you'll need to measure and have made your own hoses, etc.

    Both Artillian and BoltOnHooks (aka KennyD) are site vendors/supporters - so buying from them helps support this site. Plus, KennyD is one of the nicest, most helpful guys on the planet when it comes to our green tractors.
    I 100% second the sentiment of going the Artillian route for hydraulic power for a grapple and additionally with the Artillian system for your 1 series machine, TTWT has great videos on both on his 1 series and theyíre an amazing combination!
    kjmk and Tractor Tim like this.
    2004-L130

    2013-2032r, Curtis Hard side cab (project), H130 FEL & 61"bucket, Artillian Modular Grapple on HD frame with Diverter, 2300# Artillian frame w/ 36" x 3" tines, 46BH 9" & 13" bucket, Frontier RB1060, HLA 1000 series 60" JDQA Snow plow, JD ballast box, RK QH, Homemade 3pt multi purpose hitch, 117W of extra LED lights on ROPS and side Brush guards, Ken's bolt on hooks-3x, Ideal Knife grooved R-4's.

  11. Top | #7

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,372
    Thanks
    486
    Thanked 354 Times in 285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02tj View Post
    Just go here.... Hydraulic Products
    Pretty much plug and play. If you know nothing about hydraulics, fittings, valves, etc., THIS is the way to go. Or you can spend hours researching this stuff, and then spend money buying the wrong stuff - and then buy the Artillian setup anyway! Ask me how I know.

    If you can do a little fab work (for the mounting brackets) and have a local source for hoses and fittings, buy here... Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks . The valve and the switch are the same as the Artillian, but you'll need to measure and have made your own hoses, etc.

    Both Artillian and BoltOnHooks (aka KennyD) are site vendors/supporters - so buying from them helps support this site. Plus, KennyD is one of the nicest, most helpful guys on the planet when it comes to our green tractors.
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    I 100% second the sentiment of going the Artillian route for hydraulic power for a grapple and additionally with the Artillian system for your 1 series machine, TTWT has great videos on both on his 1 series and theyíre an amazing combination!
    Me and LGM 100% approve the heck out of these post!

    I got the AV20F frontier grapple for my 2025 and saved a few hundred dollars buying from artillian and installing the diverter instead of letting the dealer do it. Glad I did. I know how i am and know I most probably did a better job installing just because im very particular and itís mine. Iíve never touched any kinds of hydraulics and it was just simple. Couple wrenches and done. Iíd say the hardest part is finding out how and where you want to run the wires for the thumb button.

    I also ordered stuff I needed from KennyD. Both Kenny and artillian got me what i needed and quickly.
    I also watched tractor time with Timís video on installing it. Go watch that now so you see how easy it is. It will make you feel better about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D4C55F5A-6039-4D94-93CF-2BD35D7ACC47.jpeg 45A8F3E1-8360-4A49-8D3A-14B00A90A46C.jpeg
    Kennyd, North585, mark02tj and 1 others like this.
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB


    BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

  12. Top | #8
    Drifterbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 09:36 AM
    Location
    Hampton Ill
    Posts
    2,713
    Thanks
    1,084
    Thanked 317 Times in 278 Posts
    I have had the CTA grapple for three summers now. Started out on my 2016 1025 with the artillian dirvertor and I have it on my 2038 now with the RWLong third function kit. Its very well built.
    Kennyd and SulleyBear like this.
    2018 2038R 220R FEL, 72" Mower, Radial tires, wheel spacers, dual rear SVCs, CtA grapple, single point for FEL, 60" broom with front hitch;2018 1025R 54"auto connect, HDAP tires, Quick Hitch, Ballast Box, Etc...;1967 1020 3cylinder gas, #47 FEL, 72" Landpride Grooming Mower, 6ft box blade, For Sale(no Hurry); life Member NRA since 1974

  13. Top | #9

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Last Online
    09-20-2019 @ 06:51 PM
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry to drag up an old post. How difficult are these diverters to install? Could you post a link to the grapple you're discussing? The link was dead.

    Thanks!

  14. Top | #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:10 PM
    Location
    Southern Va.
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    AV20F with the Artillian diverter

  15. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So....What's everyone using for snow this year?
    By nwohio2320 in forum General Tractor Operation and Ownership
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 10:19 PM
  2. So....What's everyone using for snow this year?
    By nwohio2320 in forum Medium Frame Compact Utility Tractors (MCUT)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 12:32 PM
  3. Grapples for 1025r
    By JACK D in forum Implements & Attachments
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2016, 06:38 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 11:34 PM
  5. Whats everyone using in there ballast box ?
    By RaisedonDeere in forum Sub Compact Utility Tractors (SCUT)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 10:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts