2320 finish mower not lifting

Thread: 2320 finish mower not lifting

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    05-31-2019 @ 09:47 PM
    Thanks

2320 finish mower not lifting

2320 with front bucket and backhoe, backhoe kit installed by dealer. Delivered to me with mower deck off so I installed deck today. Drive over 62D. Everything fine and dandy but I have no Idea how lift works. Manuals say use Rockshaft lever. All that operates is rear 3pt hitch. Was told by dealer that mower would work with Hoe attached. I don't see any Hydraulic hoses that are not plugged in. Do I have to switch them around for deck to raise and lower. When I tried out tractor at dealer Rockshaft lever did raise and lower function. Thanks for help in advance. Manuals not very well written on this subject.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Thanks
    Is the mower deck height knob in the "lock" position? That would keep the lift arms all the way up.

Not quite understanding what isn't working, as you said you installed it... to me that means the lift arms are lowered.

Do you have the independent lift kit?
    2010 2320 with 200cx FEL
    54D MMM
    54" front mount blower
    Titan 42" forks w/ receiver hitch
    County Line 5' tiller
    6' JD rear blade (tree find)

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 04:40 PM
    Thanks
    The mmm deck lifts using the rock shaft lever unless you have the optional hydraulic lift (using loader stick, not hooked up when loader is installed) or independent hydraulic lift(optional button on dash). The rock shaft lifts the deck via a mechanical linkage. That's how it works on the 1025r. Maybe there is some thing not hooked up or missing underneath the tractor? When the 3 point goes up, so does the deck with the standard system. Unless the 2 series is different. Does your backhoe operate? If it does, your power beyond is hooked and you have oil flow. If the power beyond hoses are not hooked at all and hanging loose, the 3 point won't work as well as the hoe. When you remove the hoe, you hook the power beyond hose to themselves.
    Last edited by jimmylh; 06-04-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    2018 1025r. 260B backhoe, 120r loader, Titan 36" forks, Frontier RT1142 tiller
    1995 Lowes branded riding mower.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements