Gen 1 2025r snowblower question
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Gen 1 2025r snowblower question

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Gen 1 2025r snowblower question

    Will this fit a gen 1 2025r?

    Link

    The add says the gentleman had it on a 2032r so that makes it look to me like many of the parts are the same. The difference looks like the front PTO kit is different. Does that primarily mean it has a different length drive shaft? That is what I am assuming.

    Also when I go to the Mutton site I see a part called a "attaching support Kit" LVB25302 that is needed. Why is that part not included in the attached snip from the capability chart?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snip Snowblower.PNG  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
    No body is interested in talking about snow I see. I dont blame you.

  4. Top | #3
    jgayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:35 PM
    Location
    Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,771
    Thanks
    366
    Thanked 1,604 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rjm240 View Post
    No body is interested in talking about snow I see. I dont blame you.
    It's not that... it is a difficult question to answer. JD does not make it easy to determine what parts are different to use a snow blower on different model tractors.

    The snow blower itself is the same. That is probably all that is the same. You will likely need an up stop kit and the PTO components.

    The best way to see the differences between the mounting components on the Gen-1 2025R and Gen-1 2032R is to go into the JD illustrated parts list for the snow blower and compare the kits. You may find that you only require a few components to adapt the blower to your tractor.

    You will see the following tractor-specific kits:

    Front Drive and Reinforcement Kit (aka Up Stop Kit)
    Front Hitch Kit (aka front hydraulic mount)
    Quick-Tatch Hitch Adapter Kit (aka tractor brackets)
    Front PTO Kit (aka front PTO shaft and support)
    Last edited by jgayman; 07-10-2019 at 01:07 PM.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

  5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. Top | #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Location
    East Central Indiana
    Posts
    1,469
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 240 Times in 172 Posts
    The snowblower as set up will work. The quick hitch will work.

    The long pto shaft & the bracket that has the pto bearings in it will not work.
    Kioti CK3510SE HST, Kioti KL4030 Loader, John Deere 655 Tiller, Frontier LR2072 Landscape Rake, Virnig V50 Pallet Forks, Woods GB60 Box Blade
    John Deere X739 AWS 4X4, 60HC Auto Connect Deck, Front grader blade.
    John Deere 825i Gator

    John Deere Tractors I have owned in the past.
    425 AWS, 455, 4400, 2210, 4710, 2320, 2720, X475, 1026R, 4120, 2025R

  7. Top | #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Location
    Berlin, MA
    Posts
    4,597
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 867 Times in 662 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rjm240 View Post
    Also when I go to the Mutton site I see a part called a "attaching support Kit" LVB25302 that is needed. Why is that part not included in the attached snip from the capability chart?
    If you scroll down on that page, right under that chart you'll find a note that says "*Compact Tractors Require Dual Selective Control Valve and Front Attaching Support Kit."

    I suspect they don't list the attaching support kits in the chart is because the purpose of the chart is to show you compatibility (i.e. which components can be used between different machines) and it's pretty much a given that the attaching support kits are unique to each machine.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

  8. Top | #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    It's not that... it is a difficult question to answer. JD does not make it easy to determine what parts are different to use a snow blower on different model tractors.

    The snow blower itself is the same. That is probably all that is the same. You will likely need an up stop kit and the PTO components.

    The best way to see the differences between the mounting components on the Gen-1 2025R and Gen-1 2032R is to go into the JD illustrated parts list for the snow blower and compare the kits. You may find that you only require a few components to adapt the blower to your tractor.

    You will see the following tractor-specific kits:

    Front Drive and Reinforcement Kit (aka Up Stop Kit)
    Front Hitch Kit (aka front hydraulic mount)
    Quick-Tatch Hitch Adapter Kit (aka tractor brackets)
    Front PTO Kit (aka front PTO shaft and support)
    Ok I'll try to pull up the parts list and compare. The hydro lines don't run back to the loader outputs? There are separate front remotes?

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  9. Top | #7
    jgayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:35 PM
    Location
    Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,771
    Thanks
    366
    Thanked 1,604 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rjm240 View Post
    Ok I'll try to pull up the parts list and compare. The hydro lines don't run back to the loader outputs? There are separate front remotes?

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Yes, the lift and chute rotation cylinder lines run back and plug into the existing loader SCV ports.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

  10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •