2038 and front plow A frame question

Thread: 2038 and front plow A frame question

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:34 AM
    Thanks

2038 and front plow A frame question

ok so if i buy a 366 aframe front plow and have it on my tractor how much of it needs to come off in order to put loader back on?
    thansk

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:55 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,404 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cin769 View Post
    ok so if i buy a 366 aframe front plow and have it on my tractor how much of it needs to come off in order to put loader back on?
    thansk
    My understanding from what I have read, and not first hand experience, plan on dropping the entire 366 A Frame unit. In fact, several have commented about why they chose to stay with a FEL mounted plow blade as they need the FEL much more often than the 366 A Frame and since the switching back and forth wasn't as simple as a FEL mounted plow blade, many of the 366 A frame plows end up not being used nearly as often as those that own them had planned.......

The A frame mount sure solves many issues with other front frame mounted plows and look forward to the day this replaces the "front quick hitch" on the smaller tractors.....

I am sure some of our 2 and 3 series owners with first hand experience will provide specific details....soon
    Last edited by SulleyBear; 07-21-2019 at 01:47 PM. Reason: added content

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements