• 2 Post By Cerviperus
  • 2 Post By SulleyBear

Thread: King Kutter Carry All & iMatch

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Thanks

Question King Kutter Carry All & iMatch

I've searched these forums quite a bit, and while I can find some older threads (years old), I can't find anything current. Does anyone know if the Carry All that King Kutter makes (currently sold locally by Rural King) is compatible with the newer category-1 iMatch quick hitch, the one with the adjustable top hook? I would like to pick one up for my new 1025r, but didn't know if I would need any additional modifications to make it work. I like the idea of leaving my hitch setup as is, because it works perfectly with my Frontier rotary cutter & land plane.

Edit: I realize I will need the category-1 bushings; more curious if all of the pins are in the correct places!
    Last edited by Cerviperus; 08-05-2019 at 04:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 06:43 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerviperus View Post
    I've searched these forums quite a bit, and while I can find some older threads (years old), I can't find anything current. Does anyone know if the Carry All that King Kutter makes (currently sold locally by Rural King) is compatible with the newer category-1 iMatch quick hitch, the one with the adjustable top hook? I would like to pick one up for my new 1025r, but didn't know if I would need any additional modifications to make it work. I like the idea of leaving my hitch setup as is, because it works perfectly with my Frontier rotary cutter & land plane.

Edit: I realize I will need the category-1 bushings; more curious if all of the pins are in the correct places!
    Yes, probably... I picked up a KK carry all from rural king and it works with my adjustable top link I match. But, I think that there are two versions out there. Mine has the top link and bottom pins mounted on tabs that move them out and away from any potential interference. I have seen another design that mounts them directly in the side of the frame. That design may not be compatible. If the one that youíre looking out is set up like mine then it will work. Iíll upload a photo
    Dave

1025r FILB: iMatch / JD 647 Tiller / JD LP 33814 60 Gallon Sprayer with 150" boom / LandPride CA1548 Core Aerator / Woods LR72 Landscape Rake with Titan wheel kit / King Kutter S-400-P Spreader / King Kutter Carry All / Frontier Pallet Forks / JD Ballast Box / ZTrak 915B Zero Turn / Heavy Hitch tooth bar / Frontier BB5048L Box Blade / Woods RB60 Scraper Blade

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 06:43 AM
    Thanks
    This design works with the new imatch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190805_171319_1565039985731.jpg
    Dave

1025r FILB: iMatch / JD 647 Tiller / JD LP 33814 60 Gallon Sprayer with 150" boom / LandPride CA1548 Core Aerator / Woods LR72 Landscape Rake with Titan wheel kit / King Kutter S-400-P Spreader / King Kutter Carry All / Frontier Pallet Forks / JD Ballast Box / ZTrak 915B Zero Turn / Heavy Hitch tooth bar / Frontier BB5048L Box Blade / Woods RB60 Scraper Blade

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KeyboardJungle For This Useful Post:

Cerviperus†(08-05-2019)

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardJungle View Post
    This design works with the new imatch.
    This is perfect. Thank you very much.
    When everything has left you, you are alone. When you've left everything behind, there's solitude. - Schiller

8. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Thanks
    King Kutter Carry All from RK fits my iMatch perfectly after adding bushings to the lower pins. Upper bushing wasn't needed. I didn't even have to move my top hook which is perfect. All three implements use the same setup.

Now to get some JD yellow or Green paint and a platform built!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190810_094922965_1565449812449.jpg IMG_20190810_094930856_1565449822701.jpg
    Kbar likes this.
    When everything has left you, you are alone. When you've left everything behind, there's solitude. - Schiller

9. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Thanks
    Watchya gonna haul on it?
    SulleyBear likes this.

10. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Initially I'm probably going to put just a basic platform in it to haul my chainsaw, chain, etc and then firewood back up to the house. Plan to use it as ballast with some sandbags for when I use the loader.
    SulleyBear and Kbar like this.

11. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,396 Posts
    Initially I'm probably going to put just a basic platform in it to haul my chainsaw, chain, etc and then firewood back up to the house. Plan to use it as ballast with some sandbags for when I use the loader.
    That's how I use mine. It rarely comes off the tractor. Except that is about to change as I have dramatic plans for it and once I make te changes, its likely going to be replaced by a Big Tool Rack.

Here are some various photo's of the rear carry all in use in the winter with the snow blower and bags of snow melt, snow shovels, etc.....

I have put as much as 650 pounds on this carry all, in addition to its own weight and the weight of the IMatch. Overall, its very handy. I used it today to haul back pack blower, hedge trimmers, rakes, grass trimmer. etc....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20181127_115537313.jpg IMG_20181127_115459711.jpg IMG_20181127_115639205.jpg
    Wayne007 and Kbar like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

12. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,396 Posts

You are likely going to have to adjust the top link to get the rear of the carry all high enough to make transitions on driveway slopes and abrupt hills, etc. I find the adjustments between where the carry all should be carried and where the rear RC2048 mower operates best are at opposite ends of the top link adjustment. So be prepared to keep adjusting the top link from one extreme to the other between the carry all and the other rear implements. But that's not a big deal, just something to keep in mind.

It does work better with Kenny's I Match top hook than it does with the factory one, its noticeably easier to unhook and hook.

If you have any questions about the King Kutter frame or converting it into a carry all, don't hesitate to ask. If I don't respond to posted questions in a thread on a timely basis, send me a PM and it notifies me through my email someone is trying to reach me and I will make sure to get back to you. .....

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements