375A Backhoe park position

Thread: 375A Backhoe park position

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    10-06-2019 @ 01:08 PM
    Thanks

375A Backhoe park position

Soooo,

Can anyone tell me the purpose of the pinned park position on a 375A backhoe. When placed in this position you CANNOT remove the backhoe from the tractor. The bucket contacts the ground too late causing the front mount to stay partially engaged. So you have to hook the backhoe back up and jockey everything around to get it somewhat level. unhook the hydraulics again and lower it to the ground.

Guess what I'm getting at is I thought that using the 3 point was supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. This seems no different than the 46 backhoe I had on my 2320.

Thanks.

Jeff
    Last edited by Jet Dr.; 09-27-2019 at 06:33 AM.
    2018 3046R - Deluxe Cab, air ride seat, R4 tires, 3rd ESCV, diverter valve with 4th and 5th SCV's, mid PTO, 72D autoconnect MMM with independent lift, power beyond, 375A backhoe, 320R loader with 3rd function lines, L&R external mirrors, Frontier 60" 4 in 1 bucket and factory stereo with dedicated Sirius tuner.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 835 Posts
    I don't have this issue with my 375A.

Pin the boom in the park position, roll the bucket straight down, and lower the implement.

Now that said, I do have two blocks that I put underneath the frame where the stabilizers attach. They are just high enough to rest some of the weight on them.

I also rest the bucket on a piece of 2x8 since I usually remove the hoe in the barn with a gravel floor.
    Taking the easy way is what makes rivers and men crooked.

3039R, H160 FEL, 375A Backhoe, Artillian Grapple & Forks
    Z915E
    XUV560

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Dr. View Post
    The bucket contacts the ground too late causing the front mount to stay partially engaged. So you have to hook the backhoe back up and jockey everything around to get it somewhat level. unhook the hydraulics again and lower it to the ground.
    On my 447 hoe a couple wood blocks under the bucket solved that problem. Also if you have a hard surface to park it on a dolly makes it a lot easier as well since you can do the jockeying by hand with the hoe rather than the tractor.
    Last edited by eric102; 09-27-2019 at 01:00 PM.
    2008 3320 -- 2014 X739

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements