• 3 Post By keane

Thread: H130 storage

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:42 PM
    Thanks

H130 storage

I have removed the loader from my 2032R and have installed the 54""
    " blower. I would like to move the loader to a new location in my garage. Has anyone done this without reinstalling on tractor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:51 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 1,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I have removed the loader from my 2032R and have installed the 54""
    " blower. I would like to move the loader to a new location in my garage. Has anyone done this without reinstalling on tractor.
    Ralph, what a good name!that is my middle name; I would say the only way to move ur loader without hooking it all back up is by building a cart for it. lots of fellas has built them to roll and store their loaders over winter time.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    06-30-2019 @ 11:15 AM
    Thanks
    Hiya,

I can move my H-130 with a 54" bucket all around my garage, of course I still haven't taken it off the pallet.....

Seriously, there is a thread under this topic folder for an excellent dolly for the H-120 however, as it's based on the One series so in order to keep the loading on the casters roughly the same as the One Series, I would hang about 400 Lbs off the 3pt, that way when you lit the front wheels to unlatch the loader, the weight on the dolly would be roughly the same as the lighter tractor. (A word of caution here, Deere states that a cement filled ballast box is too heavy to hang off the rear when dismounting the loader.)
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2010 3320 Cab
    Loaded R3's, 300CX w/3rd SCV
    61" HD-Tooth Bar, 72" HD-bolt-on edge, Frontier Forx
    "A" front hitch, Mid-PTO, Air ride seat, Horn, Back-up alarm, Rear work lights, External mirrors, Auto cruise
    60HD broom. 366 Blade, 59 blower, i-Match
    Looking for: Rear Wheel Weight Set

Stuff for Sale:
    New 200CX/H130 Masts 25/2720-2032R
    New Jamison Bryce adapter, cart and chute

“Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself” Mark Twain

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim 55 View Post
    Ralph, what a good name!that is my middle name; I would say the only way to move ur loader without hooking it all back up is by building a cart for it. lots of fellas has built them to roll and store their loaders over winter time.
    Thanks Big Jim, so you can remove the loader from the tractor on to a cart? Can you reinstall while the loader is on the carts too? It seems to me this would be difficult. If anyone has done this can they give some direction.
    Thank you
    Ralph
    BigJim55 likes this.

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Today @ 03:07 AM
    Thanks

unload to dolly, load to dolly

With this dolly, I can unload directly to it and load directly from it.

You can modify this design by adding more casters and/or beefing up the structural elements to handle the weight of your tractor.

Link here.

Keane
    Ralph, BigJim55 and 1025R Guy like this.
    1025R SCUT
    H120 FEL
    260 Backhoe
    54D MMM
    54 Snow Blower
    54 Front Blade
    JD I-match
    10P Dump Cart
    Heavy Hitch: Receiver hitch w/rack, 2" receiver 8-Weight Rack, 2" front & rear receivers, synthetic blade
    Ken's BOGH: Grab Hooks/ Clevis Mounts, Oblong Ring Slings, Differential Pedal, backhoe step, etc.
    Everything Attachments: Pine Needle Rake, Aerator
    Bxpanded: Ripper Claw, Trenching Bucket, Quick Change for 260 BH
    Artillian: 3K fork frame & 36" tines
    Miller Tire: R4 tire chains

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    06-03-2016 @ 06:37 AM
    Thanks

my technique

when I disconnect my FEL I first put the blade down on a 4 wheel dolly ( from Home Depot) then after it is unhitched, I lift the rear portion ( i use a wood dowel in-between the structure to easily lift it)
    and put that on another 4 wheel dolly. Then it is very easy to move it around where ever I need to. This has been a great system for me---hope it helps.

Yes--when reinstalling---I remove the back dolly, then run my tractor up to the unit, with the front dolly still on, and simply hook it back up. Then, lift up the front blade and simply roll the dolly out and--whamo---your all set!!
    Last edited by 1025R Guy; 12-13-2015 at 08:34 AM.

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keane View Post
    With this dolly, I can unload directly to it and load directly from it.

You can modify this design by adding more casters and/or beefing up the structural elements to handle the weight of your tractor.

Link here.

Keane
    Keane, thank you very much . The information you provided was excellent. You sure put a lot of thought into it. l. am going to try to make something similar. This forum has some great people and I appreciate the help.

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1025R Guy View Post
    when I disconnect my FEL I first put the blade down on a 4 wheel dolly ( from Home Depot) then after it is unhitched, I lift the rear portion ( i use a wood dowel in-between the structure to easily lift it)
    and put that on another 4 wheel dolly. Then it is very easy to move it around where ever I need to. This has been a great system for me---hope it helps.

Yes--when reinstalling---I remove the back dolly, then run my tractor up to the unit, with the front dolly still on, and simply hook it back up. Then, lift up the front blade and simply roll the dolly out and--whamo---your all set!!
    It sounds easy, thank you.

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements