Mine didn't come with one so I decided I'd fab one myself (I got the D120 loader which doesn't come stock with the BLI - wish I had realized that when I negotiated on the tractor). Used 3/8" copper tubing, an elbow and a couple of caps. Drilled out the lower end cap to take a 1/4 20 bolt (before I soldered it all together). The hole in the bucket is "C" shaped so I ground the shoulders off three sides of 1/4 20 washers to act as a bushing in the bucket attachment point. Captured those with washers then a regular nut and a then a locknut. Tighten just enough to capture the washers in the bucket - not too tight (don't ask me how I know this), then spin the locknut on to capture the first nut. A little paint and it's ready to go.
The 3/8" copper tubing I used was the semi-rigid kind. One of the hardest parts was getting it reasonably straight.
Probably would be easier with hydraulic lines or something a bit stiffer, but it was what Home Depot had available.
I'll see how I like it, I know some people like them and some people don't.