• 1 Post By W9GFO
  • 1 Post By BigJim55

Thread: TS landscape rake

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    01-03-2017 @ 03:11 PM
    Thanks

TS landscape rake

I am in the market for a landscape rake for my 1025r. It's not something that will be used super heavily, but would be nice to have. I still haven't landed on a brand, but I am curious if anyone knows anything about the Tractor Supply County Line brand?
    They have two 60 inch rakes. One is marked for sub-compact tractors, the other doesn't specify. The SCUT model is 25 lbs lighter, but it's a special order, and they have have the heavier one in stock.
    Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on those. I would think heavier may be better, assuming the 3pt can still lift it high enough.
    If there are other brand I should be looking at, send them over!
    Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Thanks
    I don't have their landscape rake but I have several other County Line branded attachments. Never had any problems with any of them.

The equipment that is painted red for the SCUTs is specifically designed with work with Cat 0 and Limited Cat 1 machines. I assumed that had something to do with the way the 3pt connections were made on the attachment to change the angles due to the limited lifting heights of most Cat 0 machines.

Thusfar I have no hesitation buying/recommending any of their attachments.
    coaltrain likes this.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    01-26-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Thanks
    County line products are manufactured by Tarter USA.. Their website may or may not have more information for you...

Tarter Farm & Ranch Equipment | American Made Quality Since 1945

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Today @ 12:33 AM
    Thanks
    After having a landscape rake,,, I can say I would not own one with out the wheels,,,

BigJim55 and coaltrain like this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CADplans For This Useful Post:

Jeff B (02-19-2016)

8. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:02 PM
    Thanks
    I have a 72" Kodiak and the 1026 has no trouble except I have fiddle with the lift range to get it to lift high enough to clear the material I am raking. I am planning to modify it to make fit the limited 3 oh better. You might be better to go for the unit designed for the limited 3ph.
    BigJim55 and coaltrain like this.
    Workin hard at loafing!
    2012 1026R c/w H120 FEL, 42" Frontier Forks, 6T49 CL Tooth Bar, CL7 Weight Bracket

RC2048 48" Rough Cut Mower, Buhler Y550R 60" Finishing Mower, 60" Frontier RB2060L Back Blade, JD Ballast Box
    Femco Hitch Adapter 2" Receiver, 60" Farm King 3PH Snow Blower, I Match, BB2048L Frontier Box Blade

6' Kodiak Landscape Rake, Braber Equipment PHD c/w 9" & 12" X 48" Augers, HLA 1000 60" Snow Blade

1980 317 L&G Tractor c/w 48" Mower and 48" Snow Blower

9. Top | #6

Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1988 View Post
    They have two 60 inch rakes. One is marked for sub-compact tractors, the other doesn't specify. The SCUT model is 25 lbs lighter...
    I have the 72" Everything Attachments Xtreme Duty rake. It is 50 lbs heavier than the County Line 72" rake and I can lift it fully with the gage wheels installed. Since the 72" and 60" are the same price I would strongly consider going with the larger one. It is real nice to have the extra width when you are using it while angled. Having gage wheels and floating the top link greatly increases its value in my opinion.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    1025r TLB, 54" Bucket, R4 Tires (metal valve stems!) with Beet Juice, 60D Mower Deck - mechanical lift, 42" Titan Pallet Forks w/Bale spear, 54" ETA Box Blade, 72" ETA Landscape Rake, iMatch, Ken's Bolt on Hooks and Diff pedal extension, Piranha Tooth Bar and psrumor's Seat Springs

10. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 1,124 Posts
    [QUOTE=W9GFO;667089]I have the 72" Everything Attachments Xtreme Duty rake. It is 50 lbs heavier than the County Line 72" rake and I can lift it fully with the gage wheels installed. Since the 72" and 60" are the same price I would strongly consider going with the larger one. It is real nice to have the extra width when you are using it while angled. Having gage wheels and floating the top link greatly increases its value in my opinion.[/QUOTE] yelp, I have the frontier model rake, and after I got over the sticker shock of my wheel kit, it works so------------------much better with wheels. frontiers wheel kit was half of what the rake cost. hate to admit that, especially after being on u-tube and seeing how different fellas made wheel kits for their rakes. too late then, already had mine. yeah-u want wheels.
    rtgt likes this.

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements