Well I got the bush hog out of storage and started giving it a good go over before putting it back in service.
The front belt was showing a little wear and I had some horse stall mat left over so that got "upgraded".
I noticed some small stress cracks in the sides right behind where the skids end. I picked up some 1/8" x 2" flat bar to reinforce that area.
I am also going to use the same material to build up the back where I "bumped" it a couple times on some stumps and then cut some more stall mat to replace the rear guard.
This was last year after the oops....
And after I cleaned it up a bit.