I've got the forks and bucket done. The forks dolly is low to the ground so it can have either the bucket or the front plow stored "on top" of it.
Probably could have made the front bucket dolly about 6" shorter, but this size makes it easy to put the bucket down.
Will post pix of the other two dollies when they are done. The ballast box is done, I've just got a lot of mods to make and have to fill it up 1st.
I have other pix of dollies if anyone's interested. You can kinda see the tiller and PHD dollies in the background.
Have "mac" to real world photo issue, on the MAC it's upright, here it's sideways. I've straightened it up*on the next post.