• 1 Post By Ransx77
  • 1 Post By dellwas

Thread: EverythingAttachments.com

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    11-13-2019 @ 07:52 AM
    Thanks

EverythingAttachments.com

Has anyone had long term experience with their products? I'm considering a 48" Box Blade, decent price, I think I am within the 1000 mile free shipping area, just wondering if their stuff is well made and will last?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    09-15-2019 @ 11:33 AM
    Thanks
    I don't have any experience with them, but they sure have a lot of stuff at reasonable prices. I've browsed their website a number of times. I have a King Kutter box blade along with a King Kutter tiller, back blade, rake, and brush hog. I have had absolutely no problems. The King Kutter brand is good priced and is good quality. I do believe everything attachments carries this brand.
    - Mike - 2012 John Deere 3320 eHydro with cab, 300cx loader

John Deere 6' 6" 3 point snow blower, Frontier 48" pallet forks, King Kutter 5' box blade, 6' back blade, 5' rake, 5' tiller, and 5' brush hog, Northstar log splitter, Chief 22 gpm PTO pump, 8'6" hydraulic V-Plow, BXpanded 72" Piranha toothbar.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    12-31-2013 @ 11:58 AM
    Thanks
    Bought KK disc and EA brand garden bedder and turning plow from them in 2011. Prices are a little higher to cover the "free" shipping. Quality of their EA brand is top notch, as is customer service.
    Stoonie

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Registered User MuttonPowerEquipment's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-04-2019 @ 01:49 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransx77 View Post
    Has anyone had long term experience with their products? I'm considering a 48" Box Blade, decent price, I think I am within the 1000 mile free shipping area, just wondering if their stuff is well made and will last?
    Not to over-step our boundaries, but we just wanted to remind you Ransx77 as well as all of the other members that we carry John Deere and Frontier attachments, as well as a variety of other specialty attachments from other brands. While we are currently IN THE PROCESS of building a brand new, attachment-specific website, we have all of our attachments available on our main website via the link below:

Also, we offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL Frontier attachments, as well as the majority of our other attachments as well!

We completely understand wanting to save a few $$ and buy from some of those other brands -- we are hoping to start picking some of them up ourselves in the near future for our expanded business! We just wanted to let you know about our site since a lot of people forget that we have great deals on not only John Deere Tractors, but Attachments as well!
    rgd and GreenFarmParts like this.
    Mutton Power Equipment - THE BEST SELECTION & LOWEST PRICES on John Deere Compact Tractors, Gators, Riding Mowers & more!
    Visit us online at MuttonPower.com or call us toll-free at 1-888-284-9606

Buy Online: Tractors | Used Tractors | Gators | Riding Mowers | John Deere Parts

Facebook/MuttonPowerEquipment
    @MuttonPower

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MuttonPowerEquipment For This Useful Post:

rgd(02-06-2013)

8. Top | #5
    Last Online
    11-13-2019 @ 07:52 AM
    Thanks
    Thanks MPP, I knew you did attachments, however I didn't know about the free shipping, which I'm sure is packed in the price. I'll take a look there now.

9. Top | #6

Last Online
    11-30-2013 @ 08:29 PM
    Thanks
    Overstep? More like hijack.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonPowerEquipment View Post
    Not to over-step our boundaries, but we just wanted to remind you Ransx77 as well as all of the other members that we carry John Deere and Frontier attachments, as well as a variety of other specialty attachments from other brands. While we are currently IN THE PROCESS of building a brand new, attachment-specific website, we have all of our attachments available on our main website via the link below:

Also, we offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL Frontier attachments, as well as the majority of our other attachments as well!

We completely understand wanting to save a few $$ and buy from some of those other brands -- we are hoping to start picking some of them up ourselves in the near future for our expanded business! We just wanted to let you know about our site since a lot of people forget that we have great deals on not only John Deere Tractors, but Attachments as well!

10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements