JD Sprayer Choice???

Thread: JD Sprayer Choice???

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    07-25-2017 @ 10:22 PM
    Thanks

JD Sprayer Choice???

I was hoping to get some input on a 3-point sprayer. My new 4052R is 25 days out from being delivered. I recently came across a video on YouTube showing the 110 gallon JD 18 foot boom sprayer.

Does anybody have any experience with these systems? With the pumps, premium silver series vs. cast? 150 gallon vs 110 gallon? The price difference between the two is only $400 for standard vs premium and $600 (I think) between the 110 and 150.

All input is appreciated as I near the end of my budget and am about to take possession of my new John Deere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    11-13-2019 @ 05:25 AM
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Agent921;989657]I was hoping to get some input on a 3-point sprayer. My new 4052R is 25 days out from being delivered. I recently came across a video on YouTube showing the 110 gallon JD 18 foot boom sprayer.

Does anybody have any experience with these systems? With the pumps, premium silver series vs. cast? 150 gallon vs 110 gallon? The price difference between the two is only $400 for standard vs premium and $600 (I think) between the 110 and 150.

All input is appreciated as I near the end of my budget and am about to take possession of my new John Deere.

Hello, for implements like sprayers and box blades I stay away from the Deere brand to avoid the overhead. In the case of a sprayer I purchased the NorthStar 3-Pt. Broadcast and Spot Sprayer — 55-Gallon Capacity, 2.2 GPM, 12 Volt Item# 2681781 and it serves my needs well and it cost me about $400 as I recall. I mount it on a 5085E and run a 50 acre horse farm. But based on your comparison it sounds like you are looking for a much larger sprayer.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    01-26-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Thanks
    If you are cost conscientious, it's suggest looking at everything attachments.

Tractor PTO driven 3 Point Hitch Sprayer 110 Gallon Model

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    01-16-2017 @ 03:18 PM
    Thanks
    Drive through your Deere dealer's back lot and see what brand of sprayers he keeps on the lot. I bet they aren't Deere.

Make sure he/she stocks parts for that brand of sprayer. Sprayers are like pressure washers, the same companies make the tanks, pumps, nozzles, and strainers, pressure regulators, and valves, and everything is tied together with hose.

I'd look for brand names like HYPRO, TEEJET, JOHN BLUE, etc.

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements