receiver hitch-lpwer pins
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: receiver hitch-lpwer pins

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    05-17-2018 @ 08:19 AM
    Thanks

receiver hitch-lpwer pins

i bought a receiver hitch attachment to fit my imatch. it has cat one pins on the bottom. i bought some bushings just like i have used on other attachments, its the ones that attach with roll pins and have a shoulder on them. looks like the overall width of the attachment is too narrow and the shoulders on the bushing is hitting imatch. is there a one piece threaded pin i can purchase to make this fit? appears to be about a 3/4" thread. i can check it later to be sure.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Thanks
    Check the bushings. There is more than one hole on them to allow for different spacing (at least on JD bushings). If they are not already out at the max spacing, move them out. To remove them, you will have to drive the roll pins out and then, reinsert them.

Dave
    JD 4066R CAB
    JD H180 FEL with SSQA brackets, JD iMatch, JD Ballast Box & ext, JD pull behind seed spreader
    Frontier RB2196H 8 ft rear blade/hyd angle, Frontier BB1065 Box Blade, Befco 3pt 110 inch RFM
    48" pallet forks, KK 3pt Boom Pole, Northern Tool 3pt middle buster, 2 bottom Dearborn plow
    County Line post hole digger, Rhino 3pt 10ft brush hog, Land Pride 8ft rock rake
    Fit Rite Hydraulics 3pt Top Link, front 3pt adapter for SSQA, 7 1/2 ft Field Roller, 8ft Dearborn tandem disk

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    07-01-2019 @ 10:40 AM
    Thanks
    Ditto, like Dave said. Not all implements that say they are category 1 will fit a category 1 quick hitch without some modification. Does the top link hole line up? If so, you could get some adjustable bottom link pins and just unscrew them until you have the proper width. You could also flip the bushing and have the shoulder against the hitch and see if that will give you enough width.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements