So first off, let me say that I spent a great deal of time looking at box blades and land rakes from more manufacturers than I had imagined existed. I didn't want to buy used unless it was in close to perfect condition, I've tired of buying other people's problem stuff.
Tennessee River Implements
I had some criteria for what I wanted:
1) I wanted to buy both items together to leverage a better deal, including the shipping.
2) I wanted two pieces that will work satisfactorily on my 1026R with the limited Cat 1 3PH
3) I wanted good quality products that would last.
4) I wanted guage wheels on the Land Rake.
5) I wanted clevis type lower links on the box blade rather than pin type.
4) I wanted them in JD green, just because I do, but it wouldn't be a good deal killer if I couldn't.
5) I wanted a good price, but based on the above quality factors first.
So it came down to Tenessee River Implements (TRI) and the Frontier LR5060L and BB5060L.
TRI gave me a great price, including shipping, a price NO ONE could touch, but they couldn't provide the guage wheels on the LR or the clevis link on the box blade.
I got a few quotes on the Frontier items, including my dealer I got the 1026R from, but no one, and I mean no one could get within $200 of the price I got from Shane at Mutton Power. Shane was helpful from the start, knew the equipment, understood my needs, and made it all happen. He even asked if the quote he had given me on the 1026R was too high! Of course it wasn't, but I thought at the time that buying local for service was more important than the better price. Now I'm not so certain I made the right decision there.
So I am about to be the owner of a Frontier LR5060L with guage wheels and a Frontier BB5060L from Mutton Power.
I will post pics when everything comes in in about 2 weeks or so.