• 1 Post By MuttonPowerEquipment
  • 1 Post By canadian kook

Thread: All You Folks With Frontier Land Planes

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    02-15-2016 @ 04:04 AM
    Thanks

All You Folks With Frontier Land Planes

All you folks who own frontier land planes ,can any of you make out what company actually made the land plane for frontier ,example ...by the serial number,maybe literature or maybe the dealer told you or you've seen the same one by another brand(Woods,Land Pride,MK Martin etc) I am going to buy one.The best price so far is the Woods at just under a grand plus tax ,(I'm not able to make one) ....and the frontier is the highest price at 1380 plus tax...not sure of the difference in the others besides a couple lbs in weight,I would love to purchase from the company that makes the LP1160 for frontier.Thanks..
    2012 -1026R with 54"D mmm Auto Connect,H120 FEL 53"bucket,260BH 12" bucket,54 inch QH Front Blade,I-Match,BB2048 Box Blade,Ballast Box,Extra Set Of Turf Tires ballasted,Kens Bolt On Grab Hooks And Kens Bolt On Shackel Mounts,Wallenstein BX42woodchipper,W.R.LongFTB54 tooth bar,Woods GSS60 Grader Scraper (land plane )

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian kook View Post
    All you folks who own frontier land planes ,can any of you make out what company actually made the land plane for frontier ,example ...by the serial number,maybe literature or maybe the dealer told you or you've seen the same one by another brand(Woods,Land Pride,MK Martin etc) I am going to buy one.The best price so far is the Woods at just under a grand plus tax ,(I'm not able to make one) ....and the frontier is the highest price at 1380 plus tax...not sure of the difference in the others besides a couple lbs in weight,I would love to purchase from the company that makes the LP1160 for frontier.Thanks..
    Oh ya names mentioned are 60 inch land planes ive already priced.
    2012 -1026R with 54"D mmm Auto Connect,H120 FEL 53"bucket,260BH 12" bucket,54 inch QH Front Blade,I-Match,BB2048 Box Blade,Ballast Box,Extra Set Of Turf Tires ballasted,Kens Bolt On Grab Hooks And Kens Bolt On Shackel Mounts,Wallenstein BX42woodchipper,W.R.LongFTB54 tooth bar,Woods GSS60 Grader Scraper (land plane )

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    10-09-2017 @ 03:55 PM
    Thanks
    I can't answer your question, but it's quite possible that there's no exact equivalent model from the manufacturer. I have an old Deere 676 snowblower, made by McKee. There are McKee branded blowers that are similar, but none that are the same. Deere may specify certain features and get exclusive rights to the design.

I just bought a Rankin 72" land plane. It's not the heaviest, but it has the features I wanted at a good price. Scarifiers, adjustable blades, and quick hitch compatible for $1150, no tax, free freight. I should be picking it up from the terminal tonight, can't wait to try it out.
    2000 355D, 54C MMM
    2008 4120, 400CX FEL

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Registered User MuttonPowerEquipment's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-04-2019 @ 01:49 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian kook View Post
    We looked into it for you and the Frontier Land Planes are manufactured by Monroe Tufline. While it's no surprise that John Deere / Frontier use other manufacturers to produce goods under their own brand, there can be a lot of benefits from buying the official Frontier LP1160 vs one produced under another name. One major benefit is in price as a lot of times the John Deere / Frontier brand can be cheaper than the other brands. Another is with quality and warranty, as John Deere / Frontier are known to have a more extensive and longer warranty than most other tractor attachment manufacturers out there. We actually sold this exact model (LP1160) to a guy a few months back and I talked to him not too long ago as he was looking to order some more parts and he said it was still working great! For what that's worth

Not sure where all you've looked, but we have the Frontier LP1160 5' Land Plane for sale on our website for $1,329 w/ Free Freight - Click HERE I'm not sure where you live, but unfortunately we cannot sell John Deere equipment out of the US and up to Canada or anywhere else. If you are in the States or have a way of registering in the US, let us know and we can try to figure out a way to get this to you.
    Kennyd likes this.
    Mutton Power Equipment - THE BEST SELECTION & LOWEST PRICES on John Deere Compact Tractors, Gators, Riding Mowers & more!
    Visit us online at MuttonPower.com or call us toll-free at 1-888-284-9606

Buy Online: Tractors | Used Tractors | Gators | Riding Mowers | John Deere Parts

Facebook/MuttonPowerEquipment
    @MuttonPower

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonPowerEquipment View Post
    We looked into it for you and the Frontier Land Planes are manufactured by Monroe Tufline. While it's no surprise that John Deere / Frontier use other manufacturers to produce goods under their own brand, there can be a lot of benefits from buying the official Frontier LP1160 vs one produced under another name. One major benefit is in price as a lot of times the John Deere / Frontier brand can be cheaper than the other brands. Another is with quality and warranty, as John Deere / Frontier are known to have a more extensive and longer warranty than most other tractor attachment manufacturers out there. We actually sold this exact model (LP1160) to a guy a few months back and I talked to him not too long ago as he was looking to order some more parts and he said it was still working great! For what that's worth

Not sure where all you've looked, but we have the Frontier LP1160 5' Land Plane for sale on our website for $1,329 w/ Free Freight - Click HERE I'm not sure where you live, but unfortunately we cannot sell John Deere equipment out of the US and up to Canada or anywhere else. If you are in the States or have a way of registering in the US, let us know and we can try to figure out a way to get this to you.
    Thank you very much this is great info unfortunately I am in Canada and the taxes on this are 15percent plus freight ,that's why I'm looking to find out what company manufactures the land plane ,I'm sure it's cheaper through them . I'm also in the market for a rotary cutter ...after pricing the Frontier RC2060 and reviewing the specs I have dicided to go with the woods GS60C Land Scraper and the Woods BushBull BB48X sorry to say this but my JD Dealer has priced himself out of the game...and besides the specs on both the Woods implements are better.I like the color Green but I need more in my pocket...lol ...Thankyou again for all your help and if I could figure out a way to buy from you I will..Cheers

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements