Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Artillian Offers

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Thanks

Artillian Offers

Ok waiting to pull the trigger on a set of forks and front hoe.....just waiting for a good Artillian offer to come along. Anything in the wind that someone knows about?
    Artillian and Drifterbike like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 10:21 AM
    Thanks
    You may want to keep an eye on Mutton as well. They sell Artillian products as well, possible they may have a % off sale at some point as well.
    BigJim55 and Drifterbike like this.
    2014- JD 1025r
    L120 59" FEL, 260 BH, 60D MMM
    66"/54" plow with Artillian extension and rubber edge
    Artillian 36" forks
    JD 550 3PT Tiller
    54" spike aerator
    Fimco 3PT 40 gal boom sprayer
    Trac-Vac 580
    CMP 3PT 60" Dethatcher
    51" Lucknow 3PT rear snowblower
    Omni Transformer 3PT weight rack w/ 2" hitch receiver 6-42lbs weights

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 96PSD For This Useful Post:

DeanB (01-15-2017)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:05 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Some times Artillian has a used set that they sell for less.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:

DeanB (01-16-2017)

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

8. Top | #4

Last Online
    12-18-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Thanks

Go to Artillian

I tried to buy an Artillian fork frame from another supplier and after 2 weeks of no reply I called and was told they did not have in stock. Well.... it is winter in Maine and I needed that frame for my plow. So I cancelled and called Artillian and the frame is delivered in 2 days!
    Great company to buy from.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rivermede For This Useful Post:

Artillian (01-19-2017)

10. Top | #5
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanB View Post
    Ok waiting to pull the trigger on a set of forks and front hoe.....just waiting for a good Artillian offer to come along. Anything in the wind that someone knows about?
    Our Current Promotions can be seen here Artillian Tractor Attachments - Light-Weight Heavy-Duty Pallet Forks for John Deere Subcompact & Compact Tractors

We do our best to keep prices as low as possible for all customers at all times without sacrificing on quality so offering big flashy artificial incentives is not our business model. You can find substandard equipment cheaper, but you won't find better. If you bought a John Deere tractor as the best investment for many years of service, our goal is for Artillian to be a natural choice for your attachments.

Thanks
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Artillian For This Useful Post:

Levi (01-19-2017)

12. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillian View Post
    Our Current Promotions can be seen here Artillian Tractor Attachments - Light-Weight Heavy-Duty Pallet Forks for John Deere Subcompact & Compact Tractors

We do our best to keep prices as low as possible for all customers at all times without sacrificing on quality so offering big flashy artificial incentives is not our business model. You can find substandard equipment cheaper, but you won't find better. If you bought a John Deere tractor as the best investment for many years of service, our goal is for Artillian to be a natural choice for your attachments.

Thanks
    Translation,you get what you pay for.
    Artillian, BigJim55 and keane like this.
    Tom

2019 X590 with power mulch control and PF bagger
    30" mechanical tiller
    02 X595 with 62" deck,front thatcher and powerflow PTO kit
    3pt hitch with Heavy Hitch 45 JD loader
    12 JD suitcase weights
    JD/Brinly 3pt plow
    Frontier SS1036 3pt pto spreader
    (2) JS63C walk behind mowers
    TS 105 JD weed wacker
    tow behind 15 gal. sprayer
    Turftime 60" lawn roller
    Turftime 54" 3pt core aerator

13. Top | #7

Last Online
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TJR345 View Post
    I can attest to that. I have their grapple, forks, hoe bucket along with two frames. All of it has been very easy to use and of top notch quality. I have been able to get a lot of work done on my property because of his equipment. Their grapple has save me many hours of work, not too mention money, because I can simply grab logs out of my woods instead of cut up pieces of wood when dealing with fallen trees. Came in real handy during the hurricane this year. I have used his forks a lot. I have moved twice since I bought them and I use them to move pallets of my stuff. That alone has saved me a ton of time. To be able to palletize my junk makes for a fast move. I am moving right now to what I hope is my die in place house and so far I have moved 16 pallets of stuff with his forks. I was able to completely load a 28 foot enclosed trailer in about 3 hours of work vs an all day affair if I did it by hand. Just a darn shame I can't get my tractor in my house to fork my furniture on the trailer! The hoe bucket has made short work of a lot of roots I have left in the cleared portion of my property. I have searched for a year for tool that can take them up easily without spending a fortune and the hoe bucket is it. The grapple can do it too but the hoe bucket is more efficient for individual roots.

Artillian's attachments are well worth the investment if you are the type to use your tractor a lot and are not afraid to get it dirty. Their attachments are made for work not sitting around. If you like just having shiny green stuff sitting in your garage then it's expensive.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 69project For This Useful Post:

Artillian (01-23-2017)

15. Top | #8

Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Thanks

Well, not always

From all accounts that's true with Artillian. I don't remember seeing any posts about someone not happy with their product in any significant way. However, I would say it's not always true with every company. Maybe it should be "You pay for what you get, sometimes you pay for a lot more than you get."

I had an example today. I had a brand new paint spray gun made specifically for spraying tree paint. I had sprayed water through it once to make sure it functioned. Drive to the farm (40 miles or so) and try to use it. Nothing, nada not a dribble much less a spray. I paid, but didn't get much for my money. Fortunately, I don't think that's the case with Artillian.

Treefarmer
    BigJim55, keane, Marlin and 1 others like this.
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Treefarmer For This Useful Post:

Artillian (01-23-2017)

17. Top | #9

Last Online
    10-10-2019 @ 07:30 PM
    Thanks
    Agreed, probably the best value in attachments I have purchased so far (other than Kens hooks). I did manage to get the fork frame from the used list on the Artillian site but other than that everything was purchased new at full price and was still a bargain in my opinion. I was really on the fence about the forks in particular but they are my most used attachments in the arsenal, followed by the bucket, and then the grapple which is not only irreplaceable for some uses, its a ton of fun and provides for a level of Tim Taylor satisfaction that few other implements can match.

Chris was great to deal with and shipping was very fast and I am in Canada.
    TJR345 likes this.

1025 R FILB * Tektite Heated Cab * 54" Snowblower * Artillian 42" Forks * Artillian Grapple * Artillian Front Hoe * TSC 5' Box Blade * TSC 6' rear scraper blade * 60" MMM * Kens BOH

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthling For This Useful Post:

Artillian (01-23-2017)

19. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:07 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthling View Post
    Agreed, probably the best value in attachments I have purchased so far (other than Kens hooks). I did manage to get the fork frame from the used list on the Artillian site but other than that everything was purchased new at full price and was still a bargain in my opinion. I was really on the fence about the forks in particular but they are my most used attachments in the arsenal, followed by the bucket, and then the grapple which is not only irreplaceable for some uses, its a ton of fun and provides for a level of Tim Taylor satisfaction that few other implements can match.

Chris was great to deal with and shipping was very fast and I am in Canada.
    How much was shipping to Canada - if you don't mind me asking?
    2019 2038r, iMatch, ballast box, frontier SB54, Woodland Mills WC68 PTO Chipper, 270B Backhoe, 60 MMM

20. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast