MCS Storage Cart for X Series Tractors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: MCS Storage Cart for X Series Tractors

1. Top | #11
    Last Online
    07-30-2018 @ 08:52 AM
    Thanks
    Just a quick message to anyone watching this thread. I have 4 prototype carts that I am selling a at VERY large discount. They are brand new, just not the exact version of the final product. Anyone interested let me know and we will work out a price.

Thanks!

Randy
    2007 JD 2520

62d Deck, 14 Bushel Material Collection System, I-Match Quickhitch, Independant Lift, 200cx Loader, 47" Front-Mount Snow Blower, 14k KW 3-point Genetaror, 60 Gallon 3-point Sprayer, 655 3-point tiller, 60" 3-point Blade

See how to connect your JD Material Collection System directly to the I-Match!!! Check this out! http://www.jamisonbryce.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #12
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Lang View Post
    Just a quick message to anyone watching this thread. I have 4 prototype carts that I am selling a at VERY large discount. They are brand new, just not the exact version of the final product. Anyone interested let me know and we will work out a price.

Thanks!

Randy
    I finally have these back from being re-coated and they are ready to ship. I did have a guy back out so I have one left to sell. Great deal on this one remaining! $200.00 final price (shipping included) delivered right to your door. This is better than 50% off what the retail price will be. Please let me know if anyone is interested!
    2007 JD 2520

62d Deck, 14 Bushel Material Collection System, I-Match Quickhitch, Independant Lift, 200cx Loader, 47" Front-Mount Snow Blower, 14k KW 3-point Genetaror, 60 Gallon 3-point Sprayer, 655 3-point tiller, 60" 3-point Blade

See how to connect your JD Material Collection System directly to the I-Match!!! Check this out! http://www.jamisonbryce.com/

4. Top | #13
    Last Online
    Thanks
    The 4 prototype carts all went out and people are really liking them! Here is a photo of one that went to Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed (1).jpg   unnamed (2).jpg   unnamed.jpg  
    mjncad and Levi like this.
    2007 JD 2520

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #14

Last Online
    07-22-2015 @ 08:54 AM
    Thanks

Review of the MCS Storage Cart for X Series Tractors

Good day all! Just wanted to post a quick review of the MCS Storage Cart for X Series Tractors from jamisonbryce.com

I have a 2015 X739 with the 14 BU MCS which mounts to the tractor with the click n go. I'm cutting about 3 acres, much of which is away from the house so I like to drop the MCS system off when cutting the back 40. I wanted a way to quickly and neatly store the system mid-way through cutting. The Jamison Bryce cart looked like just the ticket so I ordered one. First impression is that Randy Lang at Jamison Bryce puts customer service and product quality ahead of anything else. His responses to my e-mails were prompt and helpful. I was ordering from the 1st prototypes and was amazed when Randy contacted me to say that he wasn't 100% satisfied with the original so he was sending me a redesigned model and eating the cost of the 1st prototype. Who does that?! These days I'd expect a vendor to pawn off any and all inventory and let the customer deal with any imperfections. It is clear that Randy is VERY particular about the products that he puts the Jamison Bryce name on.

As for the product's function, it is perfect. I'm a Mechanical and Materials Engineer and I can honestly say that the tolerances on the click n go portion of the cart are tighter than on the tractor. I sometimes struggle to get the bagger attachment to "click" onto the tractor, but it goes on the cart like butter. There is a spot to store all the components of the MCS, and the powder coat is flawless.

I typically grab another family member to help lift the MCS bagger assembly off and on, but that's because the 14 BU is so wide it's really tough for one person to get their arms around. I have moved the system from the tractor to the cart and back alone on occasion. The swivel castor wheels are high quality and make moving the loaded cart around the garage a breeze.

Bottom Line, if you have an X700 series and the MCS I highly recommend the MCS Storage Cart from Jamison Bryce for ease of use and quality.

7. Top | #15
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Well Everyone,

These are finally ready to go. I have 11 on hand and ready to ship! Take a look at the website if your interested!
    2007 JD 2520

8. Top | #16
    Last Online
    Thanks
    I have 6 carts left I would like to sell at cost. I had anticipated these being a good seller, but they have not been so far. Once they are gone, I may not be re-stocking this item. If anyone wants a great deal on a very nice product, please let me know. I will get you a price.

Thanks!

Randy
    2007 JD 2520

9. Top | #17

Last Online
    02-13-2019 @ 10:39 AM
    Thanks
    I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if you still make these or have any remaining that were unsold? I have the three bag mcs for the x700 series and would love a storage/maneuvering solution such as this. I'm not opposed to building something but I'm also not interested in reinventing the wheel either. Do any remain? If none remain and there is no anticipated restocking, would you be willing to share any dimensional drawings/layouts? Thanks in advance.

10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2