1) Complete custom wiring harness included specifically for the 1 Family. It plugs in line with the fuel pump for switched power. All you need to do is connect 2 wires to the battery, plug and play on the fuel pump, mount the switch with 2 screws, and it is ready to roll. Even on my 2 Family tractor, the harness was long enough and the fuel pump plugs are the same.
2) For the 1 Family, it also comes with a set of custom brackets to raise the lights on the ROPS so they are visible over the hopper.
3) More capacity without a trailer. I am a big fan of keeping the MCS on the tractor. The pull behind units really impede maneuverability. Plus the storage footprint is still pretty low on this unit.
4) Obviously I am a big fan of the I-Match Mount!
5) Dump from the seat will be new for me but I can't imagine not liking that!
I will definitely keep all of you posted. Hope to have some mounted pics later this weekend!