New Grass/Leaf Bagger From Deere - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: New Grass/Leaf Bagger From Deere

1. Top | #31
    Last Online
    07-30-2018 @ 08:52 AM
    Thanks
    The 3-point will not go so low as to hit the ground, but the hopper will travel if you use the mechanical lift to adjust the deck height. I do have, and recommend, either the hydraulic or independent lift. Thanks for the interest!
    2007 JD 2520

62d Deck, 14 Bushel Material Collection System, I-Match Quickhitch, Independant Lift, 200cx Loader, 47" Front-Mount Snow Blower, 14k KW 3-point Genetaror, 60 Gallon 3-point Sprayer, 655 3-point tiller, 60" 3-point Blade

See how to connect your JD Material Collection System directly to the I-Match!!! Check this out! http://www.jamisonbryce.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #32

Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 11:07 AM
    Thanks

Mounting Cart

Quote Originally Posted by cheesetrain View Post
    I'll second that. Been looking at that setup myself for two reasons. 1). More capacity. 2). Would allow my wife and kids to bag the grass and dump it. Currently if one of them is mowing and the bagger is on I have to dump the bags. Wouldn't have to anymore.

The one drawback from current setup, which is the 14 bushel MCS mounted on Randy's cart is portability. Currently the whole setup stores on the cart. Blower, chute and deck bracket included. It fits in a roughly 2 x 3 foot space and I can just roll it around. The new MCS 20 sits on floor. To move it, have to pick it up with tractor or borrow some strong backed help.

I'm sure Randy is already working on a cart setup to store the new MCS 20. If you need a guinea pig for testing Randy let me know.

As far as price I've seen one on EBay listed for $2500. Includes chute, hopper, wiring harness and actuator to dump it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious about the cart. I have a MCS 20 that mounts via 2 bolts and would love to have a cart that allows me to keep things upright and provide a less bulky way to manuver the MCS into position. Can you point me in the right direction?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4