Please Welcome Jamison Bryce LLC as a Supporting Vendor! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Please Welcome Jamison Bryce LLC as a Supporting Vendor!

1. Top | #11
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Thanks
    I ordered mine last weekend and received it in a timely fashion on Friday. Although I haven't mounted yet, it is pretty impressive. It has a tough powder coated finish and the spring pins are way better than the ones shown on his website. I wish JD had these same pins on their MCS. I can't believe JD missed the boat on this innovation. I'll take some pictures once I install for grass season in a few weeks. Thanks for making this Randy! Life just got a whole lot simpler for me.
    Kennyd likes this.
    2012 1026r
    H120 FEL
    260 Backhoe
    54" MMM
    Powerflow w/ 3 bagger
    47" FE Snowblower
    48" Xtreme Box Blade from EverythingAttachments.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Troutsniffer For This Useful Post:

Randy Lang (04-15-2013)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #12
    Last Online
    04-22-2018 @ 02:24 AM
    Thanks
    Great job Randy........awesome video!! Good luck on your business adventure!
    Bob

2011 JD 2320, 200CX FEL, 62D MMM, Artillian Pallet Forks, 54" Front Mount Snowblower, Curtis Hard Side Cab, Ballast Box, HF Quick Hitch, 40 Gallon Fimco 3PTH Sprayer,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sterling40man For This Useful Post:

Randy Lang (04-15-2013)

6. Top | #13
    Last Online
    07-30-2018 @ 08:52 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutsniffer View Post
    I ordered mine last weekend and received it in a timely fashion on Friday. Although I haven't mounted yet, it is pretty impressive. It has a tough powder coated finish and the spring pins are way better than the ones shown on his website. I wish JD had these same pins on their MCS. I can't believe JD missed the boat on this innovation. I'll take some pictures once I install for grass season in a few weeks. Thanks for making this Randy! Life just got a whole lot simpler for me.
    I am really glad you like it! I choose to go with high quality parts an finishes on the build. I really appreciate products that can stand the test of time, and I think others do too! Where if you choose to keep something for years and years, it will still be just as good as when it was new. Too many things are not that way anymore.

However, what makes this all worthwile is to hear that it will make your life easier! That was the main goal of this whole thing for me! Thanks for the purchase and I know from experience you will ove this bracket when you get into the swing of mowing season!!
    2007 JD 2520

62d Deck, 14 Bushel Material Collection System, I-Match Quickhitch, Independant Lift, 200cx Loader, 47" Front-Mount Snow Blower, 14k KW 3-point Genetaror, 60 Gallon 3-point Sprayer, 655 3-point tiller, 60" 3-point Blade

See how to connect your JD Material Collection System directly to the I-Match!!! Check this out! http://www.jamisonbryce.com/

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

8. Top | #14
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Thanks
    Nice design...what Deere should have offered all along.
    I have more ideas than ambition.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mjncad For This Useful Post:

Randy Lang (04-16-2013)

10. Top | #15
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks for the kind words and I couldn't agree more; this is what Deere should be offering for MCS attachment!
    2007 JD 2520

62d Deck, 14 Bushel Material Collection System, I-Match Quickhitch, Independant Lift, 200cx Loader, 47" Front-Mount Snow Blower, 14k KW 3-point Genetaror, 60 Gallon 3-point Sprayer, 655 3-point tiller, 60" 3-point Blade

See how to connect your JD Material Collection System directly to the I-Match!!! Check this out! http://www.jamisonbryce.com/

11. Top | #16
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Thought I would put up a couple pics of the bracket with the MCS on my 2520. I have sent out quite of few brackets over the past 2 weeks and am excited to see them used on other tractors. It will also fit 1 Series and I am working with a guy to get one on his X729 with an I-Match. There are more pics in an album on my profile.

Its great to see others mowing already in some posts over the past couple days. We are still waiting for things to thaw here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 045.jpg   041.jpg  
    Kennyd likes this.
    2007 JD 2520

12. Top | #17
    Last Online
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Good news for anyone watching my website for the MCS Offload Cart! I am picking up the prototype tomorrow for testing. If all goes well, I will be putting up some pics on GTT and my GTT profile this weekend!! If you thought the bracket would make attaching the MCS easier, wait until you see the cart!
    dieselshadow and 56FordGuy like this.
    2007 JD 2520

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2