• 2 Post By Firemark

Thread: Backhoe steps

1. Top | #1
    Jep

Last Online
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Thanks

Backhoe steps

I ordered my steps as soon as they came out. (One at a time). Installed them as soon as I got them. Hoe on the cart.. I needed the 3 point on for the tiller, back blade and mower deck until today. Today I finally swapped the 3 point for the backhoe. To say I was impressed would be a understatement. A perfect fit for lifting these old bones and other parts into that yellow seat. These steps are perfect, a comfortable step up on a nonskid surface. Ken, you really hit a home run on this one with all the bases loaded. Thank you for making this attachment now complete.
    1025R TLB 54D MM, Imatch Quick hitch, BB, Ken's bolt on hooks, Piranha Tooth Bar, 36" Artillian forks, Cyclone rake XL, 54" Snowblower, 54"used blade, Edge Tamer and Extender, Heavy Hitch Subsoiler. Trailers: Sure-Trac 5x8 dump and a 7x16 steel side., 647 tiller, 5048 Box blade, heavy hitch tooth bar, 260B hoe, mulch kit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jep For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (06-01-2017)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:13 PM
    Thanks
    I want to get a set of these for sure. I blew my fun money this month on a couple machetes from Condor Tool...

What? Dude, I don't see Kens dif lock pedal in your sig, a must have for me in my mud. I don't know if you need yours much?
    Last edited by Jeff B; 05-31-2017 at 09:42 PM.
    1025R FILB, vintage: 2015
    54D MM mowing deck
    Imatch hitch
    2 inch receiver for three point
    "18" cart
    Piranha Tooth Bar
    Ken's hooks and differential lock pedal
    Artillian 36" forks
    Stihl equipment: Saws; MS261C, MS462C, MS661RCM and Blower; BR600 and Trimmer; FS70R and Hedge Cutter; HL 56K and Pressure Washer; RB400
    Husky log splitter

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:36 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,541 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jep View Post
    I ordered my steps as soon as they came out. (One at a time). Installed them as soon as I got them. Hoe on the cart.. I needed the 3 point on for the tiller, back blade and mower deck until today. Today I finally swapped the 3 point for the backhoe. To say I was impressed would be a understatement. A perfect fit for lifting these old bones and other parts into that yellow seat. These steps are perfect, a comfortable step up on a nonskid surface. Ken, you really hit a home run on this one with all the bases loaded. Thank you for making this attachment now complete.
    Why thank you sir, you've made my day
    Gizmo2 likes this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jep View Post
    I got two also. I couldn't see getting one because I'm always hopping on and off. Like I said in a previous post, I fabricate a lot of my own stuff and it really doesn't pay to make them.
    Gizmo2 and Jep like this.
    2016-1025 FILB, 54" FEL, 54" Front Blower, 54" MMM, Brush Guards, Front and rear LED work lights
    BXpanded-backhoe thumb, bucket teeth, backhoe dolly
    Kens hooks w/ shackles (3 on Bucket), Diff Lock Pedal, backhoe steps
    Artillian Blinders
    Bush hog SBX 480 box blade, BX 600 box Blade
    Frontier LR2060L landscape Rake w/ gauge wheels, subsoiler
    Woods RBC 60 Rear Blade
    Land Pride QH-15 quick hitch
    Everything Attachments 60" Pine Needle Raked
    Garber Easy Seed 60" drop spreader

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Firemark For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (06-01-2017)

9. Remove Advertisements