• 2 Post By jdforever

Thread: Home Run

1. Top | #1
    Jep

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Thanks

Home Run

I have owned my box blade for about 2 years. Have avoided heavy use because of the pain to install on my 1025r. I disliked having to pry, poke or lift one side or the other to install. And this is with a JD quick hitch. Kenís new hook puts the quick back in the quick hitch. I opened the barn doors, and pushed the box blade to the door. Backed the tractor up and lifted the box. Smooth as Silk. After using it for 2 hours with rain just starting to fall, back to the barn. Lowered it on to the cart and bam it was off. I canít wait to try this quick hook on my tiller. Hey Ken you just hit a home run again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 114EB6F6-17D5-408F-85C7-C48755258C8E.jpeg E4A242B7-7B23-4B7D-85B4-E2388C60FE5C.jpeg
    Kennyd, Gizmo2, DRobinson and 13 others like this.
    1025R TLB 54D MM, Imatch Quick hitch, BB, Ken's bolt on hooks, Piranha Tooth Bar, 36" Artillian forks, Cyclone rake XL, 54" Snowblower, 54"used blade, Edge Tamer and Extender, Heavy Hitch Subsoiler. Trailers: Sure-Trac 5x8 dump and a 7x16 steel side., 647 tiller, 5048 Box blade, heavy hitch tooth bar, 260B hoe, mulch kit

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jep For This Useful Post:

FormulaB†(10-18-2018), Kennyd†(08-13-2018)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:27 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,967 Times in 2,478 Posts
    Thanks for the fantastic review Jep! We have received nothing but positive feedback so far on this hook, so I'm glad to hear your happy with it too!
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Thanks

Dido

Quote Originally Posted by Jep View Post
    I have owned my box blade for about 2 years. Have avoided heavy use because of the pain to install on my 1025r. I disliked having to pry, poke or lift one side or the other to install. And this is with a JD quick hitch. Kenís new hook puts the quick back in the quick hitch. I opened the barn doors, and pushed the box blade to the door. Backed the tractor up and lifted the box. Smooth as Silk. After using it for 2 hours with rain just starting to fall, back to the barn. Lowered it on to the cart and bam it was off. I canít wait to try this quick hook on my tiller. Hey Ken you just hit a home run again.
    I was also having the same issues with my box blade and tiller. This hook solved the problem. A hook is not a hook unless it's a Ken's hook!
    Kennyd and Gizmo2 like this.
    Greg

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

2018 JD 1025R FEL /Mauser cab / 53" Bucket/Heavy hitch tooth bar / I-Match / Kenny's extended hook / JD ballast box / Loader mounted JD 54" snow plow/9" wings / Artillian 36" pallet fork set / Woods RTR48.30 tiller & LRS60 landscape rake / Howes 48" box blade /Heavy Hitch receiver/weight bracket / Heavy Hitch ripper/middle plow/subsoiler / Dual Alpena Hex Fire rear led lights / Bora 2" spacers / Land Pride CA1548 core aerator

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jdforever For This Useful Post:

Kennyd†(10-14-2018)

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements