John Deere 3x20 CAB Model Rear Diverter KitThis rear diverter kit from BoltOnHooks LLC is designed to “split” or “double” the OEM electro-hydraulic 3rd SCV kit on the rear of model year 2011+ John Deere 3320, 3520, and 3720 CAB model tractors. This allows you to have a full TnT (Top-n-Tilt) kit or a HTL (Hydraulic Top Link) and a front grapple plugged in at the same time and switch between the two without swapping hoses, you only need to press a rocker switch placed in your right side console. Installation is fast and simple, with no permanent modifications to your machine. Installation should take less than 2 hours. This kit provides four Female 1/4” ISO 5675 “AG” style QD's to hook your hydraulic accessories to.
NOTE: Do to clearance issues, this valve kit cannot be mounted at the same time as the backhoe. However, it is simple to remove when mounting the backhoe, just two bolts, two electrical connectors, and two couplers.
• Maximum Flow: 10 GPM Max
• Maximum Pressure: 3000 PSI
• Voltage: 12 VDC
• Current Draw: 4 Amps Max
• Duty Cycle: Constant
• Ports: 3/8” (-06) ORB (SAE) x6
• Electrical Connections: Deutsch DT style sealed x2
• Mounting Holes: 1/4” x5
• Overall Size:4”w, x 6.25”h, x 5”d (without hoses)
• Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz (with hoses and mounting plate)
• Input QD Connectors: Male 1/2” ISO 5675 “AG” style QD's
• Output QD Connectors: Female 1/4” ISO 5675 “AG” style QD's
• Made in the USA