Like Tree148Likes

Thread: John Deere 1-Series 6" Step

1. Top | #31

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:06 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    That handle looks really nice too.
    That is nice! I wouldn't mind having one of those on my 3520 (hint, hint ).

That is super cool that it helps Diane's hubby so much!
    Kennyd and wentonbrown like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mark02tj For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (01-18-2019)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #32

Last Online
    08-11-2019 @ 12:33 AM
    Thanks

The really nice Grab Bar

Quote Originally Posted by dianedebuda View Post
    Installed the step and a grab bar inspired by a GTT post. Left hand on new bar, right hand on existing horizontal handle, step & up. REALLY HELPS! Hubby says "Wow!" Surprisingly the new grab bar not at all in the way.
    Great job, Kenny.
    Where did you scrounge up that really nice grab bar. I rummaged thru my "scrounge box" and didn't find any suitable candidates nearly as nice as yours. Chris V. I will be ordering a step from Ken on the 20th of this month. or as soon as he starts accepting back orders...hint, hint.
    Last edited by Veblen; 05-12-2019 at 08:29 PM.
    Gizmo2 likes this.

5. Top | #33
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,079 Times in 2,545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Veblen View Post
    Where did you scrounge up that really nice grab bar. I rummaged thru my "scrounge box" and didn't find any suitable candidates nearly as nice as yours. Chris V. I will be ordering a step from Ken on the 20th of this month. or as soon as he starts accepting back orders...hint, hint.

We will have our version of the handle available in about 2 weeks...Diane's handle was custom made just for her and hubby .

"Why don't you accept backorders?" is a common question...One reason is the backlog, we are getting so may orders now I couldn't imagine trying to ship out all the back orders when the steps come in on top of everything else. We process orders in the order we receive them and are saying about 24-36 hours behind, I don't want that to increase any more.

The other is the shipping, so a guys orders multiple things including a step (or whatever is not in stock), do you think he wants to wait for everything? Generally no, he wants the available items shipped ASAP, so who pays the second $13 shipping charge on the backordered item?
    Gizmo2, rtgt, OxPath and 6 others like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kennyd For This Useful Post:

Gizmo2 (05-13-2019), mark02tj (05-13-2019), Veblen (05-14-2019)

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

8. Top | #34

Last Online
    08-11-2019 @ 12:33 AM
    Thanks

My New 6" step is on the way.

Ken, Thank you for the new step . I am eagerly awaiting its arrival and also waiting for the apperance of the redesigned handle you discussed. I expect it all to be the same high quality as the springs that are under my seat of my JD 1025r and the steps on my 260 backhoe. They have proven to be very helpful as I work around my 2 acres. Its been a pleasure doing business with you and appreciated talking with you yesterday. Thanks again. Chris
    Gizmo2 and Toughsox like this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Veblen For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (05-14-2019)

10. Top | #35
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:53 AM
    Thanks
    I've been vacillating on the step but finally decided to maybe get it when I saw they were sold out. You do a step/handle combo and I'll be the first to put an order in. List of your stuff in my sig, and worth every penny.
    Gizmo2 and Toughsox like this.
    2016 1025R / 54” Quick Attach SB / H120 FEL w/dealer welded hooks / Autoconnect 54D MMM / Frontier RB2060L Blade / iMatch Kit / Ballast Box / Receiver Hitch Kit / Block Heater / Aux + Rear Work Lights w/LEDs / Brush Guard / Canopy / Ken's Diff Lock Pedal, Seat Springs, iMatch hook/pin set, Step, and Grab Handle

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NH_1025r For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (05-15-2019)

12. Top | #36
    Last Online
    09-12-2019 @ 08:55 PM
    Thanks
    Ken's Step is a GREAT addition...I debated about it due to it not "looking" like there wasn't that much difference in "elevation'....but believe me...it makes a ton of difference!! I hadn't realized I was pulling my old "Butt" up on the tractor...after the 5 minutes it took to install..and I tried it out....What a Difference this step makes...." Kenny, HIT another Home Run.....
    Kennyd, Gizmo2, Jep and 1 others like this.
    2018 1025r; 60D AutoConnect Mower; 120R FEL;260B Backhoe; BXpanded Backhoe Dolly; I-Match; Frontier 2048 Rotary Cutter; Frontier 1149 Tiller; Titan 4ft Box Blade; Lawrimore 18 ft Equipment Trailer; PJ 83" X 12' Dump Trailer; 83" X 18' Dovetail Car Trailer
    Ken's Bolt On Products; Ken's Bolt On Hooks on my 53" FEL Bucket; Bolt on Hook on the Backhoe Bucket; Ken's 1025r Step; Ken's Differential pedal; Ken's Seat springs upgrade "2A"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BamaGreen1025r For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (06-01-2019)

14. Top | #37

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:47 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    We will have our version of the handle available in about 2 weeks.
    Its been more than 2 weeks.......inquiring minds want to know if your calendar is broken.

15. Top | #38
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,079 Times in 2,545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toughsox View Post
    Its been more than 2 weeks.......inquiring minds want to know if your calendar is broken.
    They are at the local Line-X place now getting coated, their schedule and ours didn't quite agree...
    Gizmo2, Jep, wentonbrown and 1 others like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennyd For This Useful Post:

Toughsox (06-01-2019)

17. Top | #39
    Jep

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:19 AM
    Thanks

Happy, Happy

I am getting tired of saying, “Now why didn’t THINK of that”. On Sat. Afternoon my Ken’s care package arrived. Did the side step install today and yet again I am totally pleased. What a total difference in the mount and dismount process. On Sat. Morning I did a driveway with loader, box blade job at my sons. Lots of on and off the tractor. Yes I did slip off of the loader mount casting with a muddy boot. Even with hanging on I did plant the foot hard into the ground , ouch! Old legs don’t like that. This step eliminates this and allows easy on and off. Thank you again Ken for doing the THINKING and DOING .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A76E8C3E-AD7D-4B61-B53C-5101AB74456C.jpeg  
    1025R TLB 54D MM, Imatch Quick hitch, BB, Ken's bolt on hooks, Piranha Tooth Bar, 36" Artillian forks, Cyclone rake XL, 54" Snowblower, 54"used blade, Edge Tamer and Extender, Heavy Hitch Subsoiler. Trailers: Sure-Trac 5x8 dump and a 7x16 steel side., 647 tiller, 5048 Box blade, heavy hitch tooth bar, 260B hoe, mulch kit

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jep For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (06-03-2019)

19. Top | #40

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:21 AM
    Thanks

Installed step today, going to help my old knees a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by driveshaft View Post
    Ken,

Do we have to purchase new bolts or do you supply the bolts or are they long enough already? They look like they will help us older people a lot.

Dennis
    Step works great, but I am worried about the loss of bolt length.

20. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4