John Deere 1-Series 6" StepKBOGH/BoltOnHooks LLC is proud to introduce an add-on step for the John Deere 1-Series tractors equipped with the H120, D120 or 120R Front End Loaders. This step will mount to the left side of the tractor, and reduce the step up onto the machine by 6 full inches. This step can be left on with or without the Mid Mount Mower or Backhoe attached, and also offers a completely OEM look and a non-skid stepping surface for safety. 100% Made in the USA from the finest materials available.
• JD Green Powder Coat finish matches OEM color
• Large 4-1/2" x 4" non-slip step area
• Mounts to the left side of machines with the H120, D120 or 120R loaders.
• Reduces first step height to about 14" from 20"
• Installs in 30 minutes or less!
• Simple installation with a 24mm socket, breaker bar, thread locker, and a torque wrench (suggested) capable of 223 ft/lbs.
• No interference with other accessories or implements
• No permanent modifications to the tractor
• Made in the USA
• Not compatible with machines with Cabs, model in development now for those.Available at Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks