John Deere 1-Series CAB Step
KBOGH/BoltOnHooks LLC is proud to introduce an add-on step for the John Deere 1-Series tractors equipped with the H120, D120 or 120R Front End Loaders. This step will mount to the left side of the tractor, and reduce the step up onto the machine by 6 full inches (5" for CAB model. This step can be left on with or without the Mid Mount Mower or Backhoe attached, and also offers a completely OEM look and a non-skid stepping surface for your ultimate safety. 100% Made in the USA from the finest materials available.
• Mounts to the left side of machines with the H120, D120 or 120R loaders
• Installs in 30 minutes or less!
• Simple installation with a 24mm socket, breaker bar, thread locker, and a torque wrench (suggested) capable of 223 ft/lbs.
• No interference with other accessories or implements
• No permanent modifications to the tractor
• JD Green Powder Coat finish matches OEM color
• Made in the USA
Open Station Version Specifications:
• 6" Drop reduces first step height to about 14" from 20"
• Large 4-1/2" x 4" non-slip step area
CAB Version Specifications:
• 5" Drop reduces first step height to about 15" from 20"
• Large 4-1/2" x 10" non-slip step area
• Works with the Mauser, Tektite, and other cabsWe now have the new CAB version available for sale at the website:
Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<JD One Series Accessories>>