Green Tractor Talk banner

Ken Runs A Good Business

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  arlen 
#1 ·
Ordered a couple of weld-on hooks and clevis mount for my bucket. They arrive quickly, great quality, and just what I ordered. Price was excellent and shipping was reasonable. I was very satisfied. Then Ken sent me a credit for half the shipping because he got a better deal. Now you tell me the last time a company did that for you. Ken does a great job, and I will send everyone I can to his business.

Thanks Ken
Stickfarm

#4 ·
I just wish Ken made more stuff for sale.....I have more money to spend on green stuff, and I'd much rather give it to Ken than some of the other 'attitudinal' vendors I've dealt with, including one who is a sponsor here. They act like they are doing you a favor taking your money! Kenny makes you feel all warm and fuzzy when you spend.....LOL....Hey Kenny, how about selling a version of your wire-laying ripper?

#6 ·
Received my order from Ken last week and I couldn't agree more!

#7 · (Edited)
Ken sent me a credit for half the shipping because he got a better deal.
I didn't get a check:unknown: Must have got lost in the mail:empathy: The hooks were good, but I was a little disappointed that he didn't come over and weld them on for me...and paint them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.