Spring is almost here! We are planning a garden for this new acreage of ours, and want a few raised beds for starters. One option is steel frame beds, available locally for a cheap price if we buy in bulk with some other people. Custom sizing - but probably go 7 x 3 feet x 24 inches tall.
So I'm here to ask some questions:
1. Wondering if anyone here has experience with these?
2. Should we put in any kind of liner?
3. Should we go taller (33 inches is the other option)?
4. Should we go bigger (we like the idea of being able to move them in future if things change)?
5. What do you till the soil with? A "weasel", a Stihl? Etc?
(Photos not my own