3039r autoconnect frame on cab tractor

Thread: 3039r autoconnect frame on cab tractor

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:00 PM
    Thanks

3039r autoconnect frame on cab tractor

I have a 3039r cab with the auto connect frame that has a small issue. On the left side of the tractor, the flip latch rubs the bracket under the fuel tank. Sometimes it may make a thud when raising it, making me think it’s being forced to the right of three tractor to clear. It also squeaks when in the up position and look like it’s rubing making the noise.

Any one else have this issue on their cab tractor? I’m not seeing any real way to adjust it out. Photo attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7B632F14-0A99-40B5-8B4F-ACEFBAA7DFA0.jpeg  
    Last edited by Wy1026r; 01-06-2019 at 01:51 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    06-02-2019 @ 10:00 AM
    Thanks
    I have the same issue. I'm in snowblower mode now, but will be looking at this in the spring. Tractor arrived in the late fall. I remember seeing some adjustments in there, but none obvious to help with this.

Sorry that I cannot help, but your not alone.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    06-02-2019 @ 10:00 AM
    Thanks

Found a reference in the manual

I'm out of snowblower mode and started to work through this today. I realized it's only the handle that is hitting just as you are saying. My first thought was to put it on my milling machine and move it over a bit. But it kept bugging me that Deere would do this bad a job of engineering and I started looking through the lift kit install manual. Wouldn't you know, there is a different "lock" that needed to be ordered if you have a cab tractor. It does exactly what I was going to machine up -- move the handle over a bit for clearance.

I could not find a part number, but I messaged my sales rep who has been great and I'm sure she'll have this worked out quickly.

Here is a link to a digital version of the manual:

Assembly

Scroll down to "Assemble Rear Lift Link"

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements