Okay, so I bought a 59" front mount snowblower that already has an actuator on the deflector(great) there is a male plug wrapped with the hydraulic hoses. I need to put a momentary switch on the side panel in the cab. Did John Deere happen to put grommets under the cab to run wires. If not, does anyone have experience with this problem?