• 1 Post By wardlake
  • 2 Post By JKR

Thread: Leveling Loader Bucket?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-30-2019 @ 08:35 PM
    Thanks

Leveling Loader Bucket?

Does any know how to level the loader bucket from side to side on the 300e loader for a 3032e tractor? The loader bucket is about 1 1/2' higher on the left side than the right which makes it difficult to push snow, level dirt, or anything else. I checked the tire pressures so that's not the problem. It has been that way since new so it hasn't been bent. I searched the Operator's Manual but found nothing to help.
    ttazzman likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 PM
    Thanks
    There is no leveling procedure for that sort of thing on any of the loaders used on the subcompacts.

There is something off somewhere. I haven't seen others complaining of it on 300-series loaders but we've had a couple of people with similar problems on 1- and 2- series compact tractors. Usually the mounts were welded up croooked and the dealers have replaced them under warranty.

Park your machine on a flat surface (garage floor, concrete slab, etc..) and measure the height of your loader mounts on each side as a starting point.
    Dr Kubar likes this.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:36 PM
    Thanks
    the loader level side to side ........is determined by a set of fixed points....need to find out where problem actually is...

IE..

check bucket...done
    check bucket connect points...
    check loader tractor connect points
    check rear axle

i would park it on a level concrete slab and start measuring

if you absolutely had to you could correct it on a temporary basis by adjusting/offsetting rear tire pressures
    Last edited by ttazzman; 06-18-2019 at 09:33 PM.
    Dr Kubar likes this.
    John Deere
    5105M
    Caterpillar
    D4Hxl
    416C
    Gehl
    5635DX

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Thanks
    I have the same issue on my 1025R. When I set it down on my garage floor, the left side hits the floor first. Off a little over 1/2 inch. Someone say warranty covers this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1025R, 120R FEL, 60D MMM, Frontier 2060L, Bunch of homemade stuff

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Thanks
    There was a post one one of the forum's that talked about tires being different height and yet same brand and size.

I will try and find it.
    rydplrs likes this.
    3033R, JD Top and Tilt, Rim Guard, IMatch, 3rd SCV, 4th and 5th remotes, Power Beyond, 3rd function on FEL, Auxiliary lights, Heavy Hitch w/ 16 - 42# weights, 320R FEL, 73" heavy bucket with bolt on blade, JD 60" material bucket, JD Pallet Forks, BB2566 Land Pride Box Blade, GS 1572 Land Pride Land Plane, 5' King Kutter Brush Hog, 7' King Kutter land scrape rake and EA 60" single lid grapple. 2-930M ZTracs w/54" and 2-345 w/54" and 519 carts. 620-I Camo Gator w/All Hydraulic Plow.

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Today @ 07:09 PM
    Thanks
    check the air pressure in your rear tires.

9. Top | #7
    JKR
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Thanks
    Have your dealer look at it. The tractor under warranty that's part of buying a new tractor.
    rydplrs and Dr Kubar like this.
    3033R, HST, 3SVC, 60" heavy bucket with replaceable blade, H165 loader, Trans and engine heater, 60" tow behind mower.
    hydraulic top link, Line kit, 72" hydraulic power angle plow, JD pallet forks, 60" box blade, 60" scraper,
    72" rear rake, Homemade rock bucket, Post hole digger.Piranha Tooth Bar, Ballast box, rear chains,

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tailwind99 View Post
    Does any know how to level the loader bucket from side to side on the 300e loader for a 3032e tractor? The loader bucket is about 1 1/2' higher on the left side than the right which makes it difficult to push snow, level dirt, or anything else. I checked the tire pressures so that's not the problem. It has been that way since new so it hasn't been bent. I searched the Operator's Manual but found nothing to help.
    Finally found link. Good Luck!

Larger R4 tires NOT the same side to side
    3033R, JD Top and Tilt, Rim Guard, IMatch, 3rd SCV, 4th and 5th remotes, Power Beyond, 3rd function on FEL, Auxiliary lights, Heavy Hitch w/ 16 - 42# weights, 320R FEL, 73" heavy bucket with bolt on blade, JD 60" material bucket, JD Pallet Forks, BB2566 Land Pride Box Blade, GS 1572 Land Pride Land Plane, 5' King Kutter Brush Hog, 7' King Kutter land scrape rake and EA 60" single lid grapple. 2-930M ZTracs w/54" and 2-345 w/54" and 519 carts. 620-I Camo Gator w/All Hydraulic Plow.

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements