• 1 Post By deere36
  • 1 Post By Jet Dr.

Thread: 3046R auxiliary function at key switch not working

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:55 PM
    Thanks

3046R auxiliary function at key switch not working

Hello all, I went to change out the factory radio with something that I can Bluetooth. Long story short now I cannot get the switched power function of the key to work( nothing not even dash lights when I turn the key to the left. ) I have checked all of the mini fuses -all good. The 3 black box fuses in the fuse block do not relate to the function of the aux key best I can tell. Tractor starts and dash illuminates with out issue when turning key to the right. Any Suggestions? Thanks in advance Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:29 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,143 Times in 2,585 Posts
    The cabs may have fuses in the right console too?
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 05:13 AM
    Thanks
    ^^^^^^

I just had my right console off to run some wires and don't recall seeing an additional fuse panel. Mine are all to the left side of the center console and behind the seat. I'd change out the ignition power fuse, even if it looks good, before I dug deeper.
    Last edited by MN3046; 06-21-2019 at 07:18 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 02:06 PM
    Thanks
    Just installed a Pioneer radio in my 3046R and I don't think my dash lights come on on acc, my factory radio did not work on acc but the Pioneer does. I used a Metra 12070-1758 adapter from Crutchfield to plug directly in to factory wiring. I am thinking that the radio is the only function on mine working on Acc, I will verify later today.

Larry

Just verified with key in acc position only funtions on mine are radio & A/C fan if turned on.
    Last edited by deere36; 06-21-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    PJR832 likes this.
    2018 3046R W/Cab 320R Loader, MX6, 7 Foot Tufline Land Plane, 6 foot Titan Tiller & 7 foot Frontier Finish Mower

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:51 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deere36 View Post

Just verified with key in acc position only funtions on mine are radio & A/C fan if turned on.
    That is correct. With the key in ACC the radio will work and oddly enough the A/C compressor clutch and blower will come on if left on. No lights will illuminate on the dash. Just like a car when placed to ACC.

Jeff
    deere36 likes this.
    2018 3046R - Deluxe Cab, air ride seat, R4 tires, 3rd ESCV, diverter valve with 4th and 5th SCV's, mid PTO, 72D autoconnect MMM with independent lift, power beyond, 375A backhoe, 320R loader with 3rd function lines, L&R external mirrors, Frontier 60" 4 in 1 bucket and factory stereo with dedicated Sirius tuner.

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements