A fix for sloppy rock shaft lever?

Thread: A fix for sloppy rock shaft lever?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    09-28-2019 @ 10:23 PM
    Thanks

A fix for sloppy rock shaft lever?

I come from the motorcycle racing world where precise activation of hydraulic controls (clutch and brake) are critical to both performance and safety. Stock controls, built to a price-point and often not very precise, are thus often replaced with aftermarket parts, usually much more expensive but also much more precise in their operation. So now I have a tractor (3046R) with a rock shaft hydraulic control that is very sloppy and I'm wondering (1) if it can be adjusted to work better or (2) if there are aftermarket hydraulic controls for tractors similar to those in the two wheeled world, offering more precise control of implements. Thanks in advance for any info...
    3046R w cab, 320R loader w tooth bar, Top and Tilt kit, MX5 rotary cutter, box blade, rear blade, Woodsman WC68 chipper. Now all I need is to learn how to use it all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 07:10 PM
    Thanks
    I had that issue with my JD 4105, there is a washer that costs very little that you can easily replace, all will be back to normal,,,
    Some of the tractors include JD 4105, JD 855, JD 650,,,, and,,, the IH 584 4WD
    My favorite attachment is the homemade landplane,,, EVERYONE needs one of those!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements