3038e Hydraulic 3-Point

Thread: 3038e Hydraulic 3-Point

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    09-22-2019 @ 12:07 PM
    Thanks

3038e Hydraulic 3-Point

Hello,

Recently I changed the Hydraulic Filter & Fluid at the 50 hour mark on my 2015 3038e, with all OEM parts and fluid. Bought new and hadn't used it as much since. Drained the original fluid, changed the filter and refilled per instructions. The bucket works normal, however the 3-Point has been giving me trouble ever since. It won't engage right away, and even takes me messing around the with bucket for a few minutes to even get what i hear is the pump running to draw fluid to lift the 3-point.

I have done the following a few times now to no avail.

Checked the suction filter - seams clear and the bucket works normal.
    Checked the fluid level (numerous times even, and even added some fluid the first check after sitting for awhile). This seamed to help initially, but since gone back to not wanting to respond as normal. The dipstick shows its right over the "full" line.

I'm not sure what to check next, and don't want to look like an idiot when i take it back to the dealer to fix. Hoping there is some easy fix, that i overlooked. I have searched the forums and didn't find any working solution. Its not under warranty .

Any thoughts or ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 09:50 PM
    Thanks
    Not sure if the same thing applies to the 3038e but we just had someone a week or two ago with the same problem on a 1025R. I believe it turned out that when the suction screen was put back in it was either damaged or put in backwards. I'll have to see if I can find the thread.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 09:50 PM
    Thanks
    Oops! I guess I need to correct myself. This is the thread I was thinking of:

1025r Can't Lift my Ballast Box Anymore

Turns out it was a bad o-ring. But several good suggestions on things to look at that may apply in your case too!
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements