Green Tractor Talk banner

Instruction Manual Holder,,, Other Uses?

10K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  Nuru 
#1 ·
So, I just got my first ever instruction manual holder.

The cap was screwed on incorrectly, the manual, although in a plastic bag, was drenched.
When I pulled out the manual, out popped a pack of fuses,,,

That gave me an idea,, what else would you store in the holder,, if the manual is gone? :dunno:
Even with the manual, there is plenty of room.

So, to start a list,, I think I will put the fuses back in (probably in a pill bottle)

Beyond that,, how about;
a screwdriver,
pliers
a couple size hitch pins
shear pins/bolts,,,,

What do you think ought to be included ?? :dunno:

See less See more
Reactions: Levi
#6 ·
I have two of them mounted on my 2032r. I kept them from my previous 1 series tractors. I keep a 20' chain in each one. Both are mounted on the ROPS.

#7 ·
Looks to me like a couple emergency beers would fit perfectly in there.

#10 ·
I bought a used Frontier RB-2184 rear blade a couple of years ago. It has a manual holder on it. I looked at the instructions. They said "1) Attach Blade to Tractor. 2) Drag it Behind the Tractor." Super helpful! :laugh:

#23 ·
I bought a used Frontier RB-2184 rear blade a couple of years ago. It has a manual holder on it. I looked at the instructions. They said "1) Attach Blade to Tractor. 2) Drag it Behind the Tractor." Super helpful! [emoji23]
Good thing you got the holder, incase you forget next year.

[emoji3]

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Mine also on shelf, but now I am thinking, perhaps use as a waterbottle holder on other tractor, mount inside rops, drill holes to let water out.....trash cap....

#14 ·
When i got my 1025 the manuals came in the tool box
Mine did too. Never got any round thing. I put all my manuals together in a 3 ring binder. One tool box wasn't enough so I added another one. Only things I need for the tractor and equipment are in them. Gloves, tools, pins, plyers, cutters, ect., whatever is needed.

#13 ·
On my 3 pt auger, I keep the wrenches inside to change out bits and also to replace the shear bolts along with spare shear bolts.

#15 ·
A half roll of charmin (or other favorite brand of tp) and a box of bandaids. Everyone is going to get cut or bang their knuckles when working with equipment so I find the bandaids useful and the charmin comes in handy when you've ventured a bit to far away from home on the tractor and your road gear simply isn't fast enough.

#17 ·
Well, like a long haul trucker, if you had to go and didn't want to stop..... :hide:

No really, mines got 2 crescent wrenches, spray oil, and a long heavy screwdriver.

#18 ·
jeepers-back in 2006 jd wasn't giving them away as partying gifts.:empathy: now i feel slighted. maybe i'll look on e-bay to find some.:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.