Single Bucket Holder on X354

Thread: Single Bucket Holder on X354

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    05-30-2017 @ 10:28 AM
    Thanks

Question Single Bucket Holder on X354

My search skills may be weak but I tried.

I'd like to have the single bucket holder (LPJD100) on an X354 (I have ordered). I like the height of it, accessibility from the driver's seat and the fact that it won't get in the way of the hitch which I'll use for a poly cart. I'd probably keep a couple of pruning tools in it or just use it to pick up rocks and trash as I mow.

It looks like the X354 doesn't have the CargO system which is why the part indicates it won't fit 4 wheel steer models. The rear wheel articulation must get in the way somehow.

The two bucket model blocks the hitch which I'd like available for a poly cart.

The Carry-All (LP92557) appears to also use the CargO mounts.

The X7XX can install a hitch extension but not the X3XX.

Has anybody come up with something clever?

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    05-30-2017 @ 10:28 AM
    Thanks

Actually looked at a couple more X350, X370, X394, etc. today and none of them have the CargO system so I guess that's not unique to the X354. The D series has it. I think I saw that someone came up with a drilling template and some instructions to add it but I don't think I'm quite up for that kind of a mod. Not a major deal.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,550 Times in 1,173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil-Green View Post
    Actually looked at a couple more X350, X370, X394, etc. today and none of them have the CargO system so I guess that's not unique to the X354. The D series has it. I think I saw that someone came up with a drilling template and some instructions to add it but I don't think I'm quite up for that kind of a mod. Not a major deal.
    Yeah, what a clever idea of JD's part. The CarGo system works quite well for the bucket holder, electric fertilizer spreader, and a few other attachments. The CarGo inserts are very inexpensive and should be relatively easy to retrofit.

I was under the impression that JD simply came up with a different way to attach these items to the newer tractors. But you are saying the single bucket holder is no longer even available. Man, I'd be lost without it on my X500. It is like the bed of a pickup truck. :-)
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jgayman For This Useful Post:

Lil-Green (04-25-2017)

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements