I got my X590 this past Wednesday:
1.Goes into Safe mode/possible low oil pressure:
- Started to mow right after they dropped it off, about 5 minutes it went into safe mode=engine RPM to idle, Amber light on, nothing else.
Read the book, checked the oil level, visual on everything looked OK.
- I found the Shovel electrical connector had been run over/pulled off by the front tire. Poor design but I'll take the blame.
- It was zip-tied to other wiring under the hood including engine harness. No obvious damage or loose connection, re-did the wiring.
- Over the next few days it happened maybe 5 more times and the last time yesterday I saw the oil light flicker.
- I checked the oil level again=good
- I removed the pressure switch and tested it with a fluke, cycled it 4 times to 60psi and it opened at 14psi every time.
Parked it and plan to call the dealer Tuesday.
The troubleshooter in me want to connect a pressure gage to the sending unit port and see what oil pressure is at different RPM. But's brand new!
2. The Power sleeve hitch arm blocks access to level the deck:
- The arm that stays on the machine is right on top of the left deck leveler bolt.
- the instructions for <=2015 say to install the bar inside the deck lift bracket, >2015 install outside the bracket= bad plan.
Mr. Fix-it in me would pull the body and see if it could be installed like the <2015 but might need different bushings that the dealer has/had with the hitch.
3. The bagger mount won't work with the power hitch. I will end up fixing this by modifying the bagger mount. But should I have to?
Just disappointed, 2.9 hours, the safe mode possible low oil pressure condition is really dis-concerning.
The last thing I want is a new machine with either an electrical Gremlin or a borderline low oil pressure condition.