L110 deck width

Thread: L110 deck width

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    07-29-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Thanks

L110 deck width

Does anyone know the exact width of a 42" deck on the L110. My fence gate has exactly 44" of clearance and I'm trying to determine if it will fit before I go look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    03-02-2019 @ 06:20 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rebellax15 View Post
    Does anyone know the exact width of a 42" deck on the L110. My fence gate has exactly 44" of clearance and I'm trying to determine if it will fit before I go look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ran into this problem a few times but only with shed doors.
    Had a L108 with the 42" deck. It fit into a 48" shed door but I had the deflector cut down. I'd recommend taking a tape measure with you. This way you will know for sure. You will definitely have to come up with a way to tie the deflector up. Not usually a big deal. On my X540/54" I drilled a small hole into the deflector. Then used a small bungee cord to the anti scalp wheel shaft. Worked like a charm.

How often will the tractor need to go through the gauntlet? Just once to get it home or every time you need to use it?
    If its just once and a while. You can remove the deck. Drive the tractor in and put the deck back on.

Had an old coworker that had a similar problem. They had a big back yard but the only gate was small. The steering linkage broke on the old tractor they had. He couldn't find a replacement part because of it's age and model. His girlfriend was the one that cut the grass. Eventually she got sick of using the push mower. So she bought a new tractor and he modified the gate.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements