Decided to put di-electric grease on some connections today and thought it was a good idea although I thought about causing a problem.
Put grease on following items.
· Light connection to hood
· 2 other connectors on left side of engine, not sure what they are for
Did some light exterior cleaning and there pulled out to yard to take some pics. Went to move for a better shot, no dash lights, machine “dead”
Checked the following items while checking for dash light after doing each.
· Fuses, all metered good
· Reseated connectors I’d greased
· Cleaned batter terminals and cable ends
· Checked seat switch jumper installed by previous owner
· Unplugged and reseated large connector on right of dash
Finally was rechecking/reseating the fuses. Seems reseating the 30 amp fuse resolved the issue.
Anyway all seems good now. I know, this novice mechanic needs to get a tech manual to at least follow systematic troubleshooting steps.
Here’s the only pic I got fwiw.