Green Tractor Talk banner

Instrument cluster icon 'bagger full'?

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JeffW 
#1 ·
I have a 2016 x758 with the digital instrument cluster. While starting the tractor yesterday I spotted an icon that displays at cluster boot-up that I hadn't paid attention to before. It looks like something used to indicate 'bagger full'. I'm guessing this isn't used on any US tractors and probably is related to one of the fancy bagger systems used in EU. Can anyone confirm that?

It would be interesting to find a way to put a sensor in the MC519 cart and wire it to that light. I would LOOOOOVVVVVE to be told when it is full instead of having to turn around and beat on the viewing window plastic all the time to test how full the thing is (or go too long and then have the powerflow plug up).

The icon I'm referring to is in the upper right of the cluster just above the battery charge bar:

Rob

See less See more
Reactions: PJR832
#2 ·
I think that is used on the Euro X900 rear bagger model. Someone posted a thread recently about this model.

#4 ·
I guess any models that have a rear discharge deck with built in bagger.

I seem to remember someone posted a problem about that icon. This is back when that digital display first showed up on new tractors. Think they found that JD installed the wrong dash on the assembly line.

This is similar to cars & trucks. 2 examples are.
My 2001 Wrangler. Looking at the black dash background. You can read full time 4WD and low range 4WD. However the only one that lights up is part time 4WD. It doesn't matter if you are in high or low range. The same light comes on. Lately I'm lucky if that light comes on at all. lol I'm just glad it actually works. I can tell by the lever which position it's in.

2005 Dodge Ram SRT10. It had digital read outs at the bottom of the speedo and tach. The only thing that ever lit up on my speedo was the word cruise. It would show transmission position on an automatic transmission truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.