I am doing some work to my 98 John Deere 345 and I want to get a new set of blades for it. I have the 54" deck but there are 2 part numbers and I don't know which is the right one, M115496 and M135590...

I also pulled my battery out because I am about to do the steel cam gear and wow I have never gotten so mad trying to do something so simple. The throttle cable and fuel line are in the way on the side you have to pull the battery out. I had to push them down under the battery as I tried to slide it out the side but the bracket that the plastic side panels attach to was just barely in the way. Tried to pull the battery out the top but that wasn't possible. I eventually got it out the side by just squeezing it through and scratching the side of the battery the whole way out. I remember when I replaced the last battery a year or 2 ago it was a major PITA but I don't remember it being this bad. Seems like they built the tractor around the battery. I know the battery is the right size and it fits in the tray like a glove, does anyone else have this much trouble removing/replacing the battery?