X590 and 42 inch hydraulic tiller.

Thread: X590 and 42 inch hydraulic tiller.

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-23-2019 @ 08:52 AM
    Thanks

X590 and 42 inch hydraulic tiller.

Anyone here have an X590 with a 42 hydraulic tiller? I am having problems with getting the pin through the left side of the frame where the hook goes over the frame mounting bolt. The right side I can get the pin in fine, but whwn I move to the left side, I can not get the pin in the hole because the diff lock linkage is in the way. The part of the linkage that has the dog leg in it is right behind yhe hole the pin needs to go through and I can not no matter how I try get it in.

I'm hoping someone with an x590 and 42 inch tiller attachment can advise me on what to do.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    09-15-2019 @ 07:17 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brikwhitt View Post
    Anyone here have an X590 with a 42 hydraulic tiller? I am having problems with getting the pin through the left side of the frame where the hook goes over the frame mounting bolt. The right side I can get the pin in fine, but whwn I move to the left side, I can not get the pin in the hole because the diff lock linkage is in the way. The part of the linkage that has the dog leg in it is right behind yhe hole the pin needs to go through and I can not no matter how I try get it in.

I'm hoping someone with an x590 and 42 inch tiller attachment can advise me on what to do.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    You May want to Talk to this Member over at MTF MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information - View Profile: Alberta Al He also Has a You tube video On Installing the Hydraulic tiller https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RFpd0yJOgM It hooks Up the same way between all X500 series Tractors X500 thru X590
    John Deere Models: 2025RTLB(Gen 2),X748,GX335,140H3,112SF,110RF,Sabre 1542,TX Gator
    Cub Cadet Models:0riginal,70,106,XT3GSX & Experimental Non Production Rear engine rider
    Ingersoll Model:3016PS
    Simplicity Models:Wonder Boy
    White Model: GT2055

MSGT 11 & 18 Series Retired

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements