Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pcbunn

Thread: LP19479 25 gal tow behind sprayer

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-26-2018 @ 05:49 PM
    Thanks

LP19479 25 gal tow behind sprayer

Anybody know or have a link to parts for the sprayer? I'm trying to find a fan spray nozzle instead of the cone spray for the hand held sprayer wand and having no luck locating.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:59 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,223 Posts
    I'm not sure why it is so difficult to find parts information for the Deere spreaders and sprayers. Most of the small sprayers are OEM from Superior-Tech. I have the 25 gallon mounted sprayer. To the best of my knowledge they do not offer any optional tips for the handheld wand. Your best bet is to find someplace like Tractor Supply that sells sprayer parts and see if they have a wand like you are looking for. It is easy to take the hose off your existing wand and attach it to a different one.

https://www.superior-tech.com/std-to...d-sprayer.html
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    08-17-2019 @ 04:50 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    I'm not sure why it is so difficult to find parts information for the Deere spreaders and sprayers. Most of the small sprayers are OEM from Superior-Tech. I have the 25 gallon mounted sprayer. To the best of my knowledge they do not offer any optional tips for the handheld wand. Your best bet is to find someplace like Tractor Supply that sells sprayer parts and see if they have a wand like you are looking for. It is easy to take the hose off your existing wand and attach it to a different one.

https://www.superior-tech.com/std-to...d-sprayer.html
    This

~Brian~

1998 425/54 Deck/650 hours | 1998 455/60 Deck/54 Blade/1300 hours | 2003 GX345 48 Deck/47 Blade/Electric Pivot/900 hours (sold)

Yes I have an addiction and no I don't want help

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    06-26-2018 @ 05:49 PM
    Thanks
    contacted Superior Tech and they do have a flat, fan spray tip available, two in fact according the email. They also emailed me the parts diagram for the sprayer. Obviously this info should have been included in the users manual but well, It's not a perfect World. Thanks to all for the input.
    jgayman likes this.

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements