John Deere Lawn Tractor L108 replaced the mower deck and the new deck will not level

Thread: John Deere Lawn Tractor L108 replaced the mower deck and the new deck will not level

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    05-06-2018 @ 09:07 AM
    Thanks

John Deere Lawn Tractor L108 replaced the mower deck and the new deck will not level

I had to replace the mower deck on my 7 year old tractor my son caught a buried pole cutting a lawn and the mount broke loose from the deck. So I called the local John Deere dealer to get a new deck. I bought home and went to install it. They replaced the the mounting steel angles with a modified eye bolt. Problem was the eyebolt part to mount on the deck support stud, was to thick, I called the local dealer back to confirm this was correct, yes it does not fit prefect you have to grind them down to get them to fit. so I thined them out on both sides to get the cotter pin to go in. Next I leveled the deck per their instructions. problem is it will not cut evenly. I double checked leveling three more times and it still will not cut level. Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 AM
    Thanks
    Make sure you are measuring at the blades not the deck shell. Tires must be inflated even. 10psi rear, 14psi front.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements