Bagger Sizes

Thread: Bagger Sizes

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-08-2019 @ 01:54 PM
    Thanks

Question Bagger Sizes

I'm guessing there is but is there a difference for bagger sizes. I have a 42" deck on a D130 and looking for some craigslist deals on baggers. Would a 48" bagger not fit on a 42" deck or is that just a difference in amount of bags or bag size? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    03-02-2019 @ 06:20 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krusej23 View Post
    I'm guessing there is but is there a difference for bagger sizes. I have a 42" deck on a D130 and looking for some craigslist deals on baggers. Would a 48" bagger not fit on a 42" deck or is that just a difference in amount of bags or bag size? Thanks!
    Your tractor will only accept a 2 bag bagger. The shoot will most likely be different between the 2 different size decks.
    2014 X540 with HDAP tires, 54" deck, brush guard, arm rests and cargo bag.
    JD 48" plow with angle from seat kit & heavy duty skid shoes.
    4 suitcase weights and chains.
    JD tow behind spreader.
    JD 42" lawn sweeper.
    JD 10P cart.
    JD JS61 RWD walk behind mower.
    Stihl KM110 power head with pole saw, shaft extension, power scythe, curved shaft edger, 2 straight shaft cutters (string & blade).
    Stihl MS180-CBE 16" saw.
    Stihl SH86C hand held blower vac.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:36 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krusej23 View Post
    The baggers for the 42", 48" and 54" decks are all 2-bag, 6.5 bushel units. The bags themselves are the same.

They all use a 2-piece plastic chute between the deck and the bags. The difference between the units is the lower half of the plastic chute. The discharge opening size on the decks are different so they have different connectors.

On the bagger for the 54" decks, the lower plastic chute piece has a fan blower included to assist in getting the clippings into the bags.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JimR For This Useful Post:

krusej23 (05-23-2018)

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4

Last Online
    06-08-2019 @ 01:54 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JimR View Post
    The baggers for the 42", 48" and 54" decks are all 2-bag, 6.5 bushel units. The bags themselves are the same.

They all use a 2-piece plastic chute between the deck and the bags. The difference between the units is the lower half of the plastic chute. The discharge opening size on the decks are different so they have different connectors.

On the bagger for the 54" decks, the lower plastic chute piece has a fan blower included to assist in getting the clippings into the bags.
    That is a very helpful explanation. Thanks!

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements